Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 01:13 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Didnt do my arms yesterday dog is old for his breed and was quite worried about him didnt want to do anything only the past couple of months hes getting worse doing arms now very shortly. ive upped my carbs im near the 14 stone mark at 5,6 so im happy atm i know some is water from dbol and diet drinks im trying to cut back on as well id be happy if my weight keeps going up like it as with no real fat gains will add more kcals as the weeks go on when my body needs it training is going well over all recovering much faster getting oily skin and hair the past couple of days now more veins are becoming easyier to see everyday all over my body feel strong happy. will post more pics this week topless (nohomo) lolif i can phone cam isnt the best quality and cant get any1 to do it for me (dont want them to see yet) i keep thinking about Doing shows from day 1 when i first started training thouse 4 and a half or 5 years ago that was my goal always was but i feel like if i cut up now id look great (not trying to be cocky) im nearly 14 stone at 5"6" looking pretty well all doe i do have wide hips taht always annoyed me cause any bit of fat i carry makes it look alot more with wide hips. anyway check in soon guys sorry about my little rant there ha train hard eat hard and grow
Old 09-04-2012, 03:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Wow guys my strenght is up and so is endurence i done my whole arm workout i felt i could do more and did nearly my whole shoulder workout i am in shock tbh ha will be getting something to eat now then doing cardio later this afternoon have only had around 80-90gs of cabs so far so that is amazing wrecked so gona take a quick nap. thanks for support guys and i think im addicted to my log lol
Old 09-04-2012, 05:37 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barman View Post
Wow guys my strenght is up and so is endurence i done my whole arm workout i felt i could do more and did nearly my whole shoulder workout i am in shock tbh ha will be getting something to eat now then doing cardio later this afternoon have only had around 80-90gs of cabs so far so that is amazing wrecked so gona take a quick nap. thanks for support guys and i think im addicted to my log lol
didnt have my nap yet went down put 100gs of long grain white rice on (raw weight) did 25 mins of stairs went down heated up 150gs of mince beef and 150gs of chicken breasts (all cooked weight) put the rice in the pan got some curry powder and watermixed all up and ate big meal very nice only used a small amout of the curry powder only 60 kcals worth and had a pint glass of water and zero kcal water flav stuff and 10gs of Glutamine in it. so in all im quite full lol
Old 09-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Nice log bro, enjoying it..
Old 09-04-2012, 08:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mth496 View Post
Nice log bro, enjoying it..
Thanks bro i find doing the log helps keep me more motivated and glad your enjoying it

Wel lads doing my second set of cardio shortly back on the stairs around 25-30 mins Now is that fun or not? ha
Old 09-05-2012, 01:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well lads i got a new weighing scales today its also has a built in bf% thing in it it was like 40 euro got it for shy over 26 euro i got it cause it was around the same price as other scales but they didnt have the bf% thing i know these can be a bit off but it gives an idea i tryed it when i got home even doe i was very thirsty and you shouldnt then should have plenty of water did it to humor myself and i pissed my self it said i was 31% haha i had mine taken be along time ago it was around 18 i was light (less muscle and so on) but then i did a check to see what id weight at comp weight and i would be less than when i got it done before even doe ive more muscle ha so i took a mouth full of water did it 10 mins later and what do you know it was done to 29% ha thats a big diffrence going to do it later tonight when i get more in me im sweating like a pug andvery thirsty all day :/ i know these scales can be around off by up 2% even if everything is in check thats why most use clips with it aswell and take the adverage ha im still laughing about that :P also i got The batman animated movie collection for 20 euro :P yes im a nerd lol 31% haha yeh right :P
Old 09-05-2012, 03:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I dont even have a bell lol not lean but not 31% haha anyway doing back later this afternoon be quite late by the look of things no more cabs for the day only took 120 or so maybe that very tight with that yesterday was 250 carbs. going to keep it under 200 now try and get pics up this week anyway. planing out next cycle that im going to rn after this (after my off time i should say) thinking test prop tren ace maybe winny to anyway whileto go before that still very stong on this and i am loving it also the past 2 or 3 days ive being more annoyed with silly like things that wouldnt usely bother me so another sign of good test.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:10 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well my friends remember how i said i got a weighing scales that checks bf% so you get an idea of what your at and it said im at 31% this was after i put in my stats (age height) then you weight your self and it sends a pulse of electricity to your body and it gets a reading. well what i did i changed my stats to 6foot my number should come back the same cause im the same weight and same amount of bodyfat and so on well guess what? it was down to 22% how does that make sence it doesnt its still me so i did it again same thing i did it again but changed my height to 5"6" again n it was up to 30% it makes zero sence it was a weight watches scales seems to be a way to get people on to them :/ and i dont know any1 wth 30% bodyfat who doesnt have a belly and has veins popping out of their legs and calfs 24/7 and poping more out of their arms. im pretty annoyed about this as you can tell. anyway will update my weight my gains with pics as usel later
Old 09-05-2012, 10:12 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

well i think tomoro im going to stop the dbol for a little bit maybe a week try n flush a bit of the extra water and glycogen and start a bit of clen have 20 40mcg tabs left so going to order some albuterol seen on many forums people n all that people have used it with the the same and better results than clen without the bad sides and in part i think its to do with is you can take it later in the day or even night n wont mess you upalso its cheaper so thats a plus going to tighten up diet more 100carbs a day or so 300 proteins usely ends up a bit higher and then fat what ever is in the meats and some from eggs and so on with faster cardio most days and after training so should help lean me out while maxing muscle gains with the test prop and will add the dbol back in later on back pumps are starting to become troublesome thats another reason why im going to drop for a bit.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:16 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

well guys im going to but up what im eating today prop at the end of the day and thats my diet for now atm going to trry and lean up more. using dbol as a preworkout mostly from here on on using up mu clen tabs i have here doing faster cardio most days and after training on the stairs. im having two whole eggs and 100 of boiled chicken breast two slices of toast. eggs are lage enough so about 10gs of fat and 10-12 gs of protien chicken breast has about 30protiens and 4 -5 fat (it is boiled so yeh) mix it up on a pan with a bit of cocnut oil adds up to maybe 2gs of fat maybe :/ the about 35 carbs from the toast. Pretty normal breakfast for me