Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 02:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Hey lads well just took my post workout meal was yummy so going to wait shortly b4 training. ive being taking clen the past 3 days now with some caffine powder in a drink well i split it up in 2 drinks one in the morning with the clen and one 1-2 all i can say is holy crap caffine and clen have some great synergy im sweating like mad at 40mcg of clen with about 400mgs of caffine a day (sweating as much if not more than when i took 120mcg of clen) its like a compounding effect have the shakes big time even now sweating through the night makes my hunger crazy!!!! i feel its doing more for me now at 40mcg a day with some caffine (not alot) than it was at 120- 160 mcg didnt feel any diffrent from 120-160mcg but dam people should try this out very nice and have more focus to. wilol update after training to. i havent being sleeping well this week bros hoping it will pick u. also im going to stick to pining prop in shoulders and glutes legs is to much trouble lots of veins and nerves :/
Old 09-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

throw some aspirin in there as well
Old 09-09-2012, 04:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
throw some aspirin in there as well
Really?? think it will help bro?

Well lads heres some new pics i took.

Attachment 1384 Attachment 1385

I think my back is looking a bit bigger in onee of the pics not tensing as hard my arms and chest were killing me after training lol let me know what you all think how im doing so far. going to weigh myself 2moro morning. for got to add had my shake after training was great 2 scoops of whey with water a full tub of quark cheese and 40gs of oats total of about 85gs of protein 35cabs or so less tha.n 6 gs of fat very nice and filling got my cassine from the quark yum main reason for such a big shake going out 2night to pub (not drinking mates birthday) going to have something before i leave also

Last edited by Barman; 10-11-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hey lads. well i am drained didnt get any sleep till after 4 in the dam morning but still recovering very fast so guess its not hinding me to much then only taking in around 60 carbs today 2moro il be getting in around 150 carbs or a bit higher. anyone have any info on how to run T3?? thanks lads. oh and i weighed my self when i got up today i was in at 13stone 9and a half pounds water and fat but i can clearly see down in fat so i am quite happy

Last edited by Barman; 09-10-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:49 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

also lads i did a crazy amount of reps for my first set i was mind blown 1th set 70kg for 18!!!! full reps on my benchpress :0 i was very surprized to say the lest i didnt go over 80kg on the bench as i didnt have a spotter and didnt want to risk it did a total of 14 sets over 3 diffrent movments.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:38 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

heres a picture i took this morning.
Attachment 1386

Last edited by Barman; 10-11-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:49 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Can you put a copy of your complete workout routine up, I would be interested in seeing exactly what you do

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Yeh bro il do it 2moro or so i change it slightly now and then.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bros i decided to do legs again i mix it up every week what days i do what seems to keep my body guessing and keeps me from getting bored also but dam my left knee is a bit iffy and acts up now and then used to play rugby when i was younger and i took alot of big hits from guys 4-7 stone bigger than me and also it runs in my family my mother just have 1 of her knees replaced less than 2months ago. so i did what i could need to get knee straps and goiing to try and bang more out later 2night when my knee is a bit better. hasnt acted up in a long time. took deca last year and the pain went away when training for months my shoulder used to be bad to i stranged it really bad in my second year of training and that went away with the deca and hasnt come back so im thinking of deca instead of tren for my next go after this and pct + time off. will up date later doing cardio now try leg training again got just over half of it done so try to do the rest + more later
Old 09-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

what do you do for legs.? myb you could work around the knee problems. different ROM or different ex completely