Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroid Cycle Log

Steroid Cycle Log Keep a log of your cycle.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Pre workout meal 50gs of rice (raw weight) 150gs of lean mince beef.
then after training and cardio 70gs of whey about 50s of protein. Bits and bobs of carbs and fats.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

hey bros done back today i decided to try some pre exhaustion training and wow was great felt it more in my back and when i posed my back looked bigger lats were huge looking also going to try it for a while on legs and back mostly going to rest with a shake for a while before cardio back pumps are big ha
Old 09-06-2012, 04:54 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Had my shake a while ago and just finished cardio got nearly 25 mins on the stairs. next 2 meals will be 200gs of chicken breasts with some veg not much donesnt go well with me and before i got bed another shake with 50s of protien.
so it goes 2 solid meals then a shake and repeat. works well. going to do another back workout 2night noting crazy just another pre exhaust training set (not doing my working set after that be to much in one day) so today i will be doing a total of two pre exhaust training and 1 full working set of training pretty intence when u break it down with cardio twice a day most days up to an hour on that so i should be burning up quite alot and you saw my diet that im sticking with atm very tight around 100s of carbs (also from protein shakes) till next time my friends legs 2moro

Just added up my kcals i have and will be eating for the day its about 2070 so round it up 2100 that will deffo be in fat loss

Last edited by Barman; 09-06-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

hello lads i am having weird sleeping issues atm being awake till 3 and 4 in the morning very hot sweating window wide open n still noting got asleep after a long while but i wake up and i feel better than if i slept 8 hours strange not going to be sad about it lol but i started clen yesterday 1 tab 40mcg going to keep it low with some caffine going for the effects not side effects using it to enhance what im already doing my weight is down (water) can tell i dont look as puffy or distorted if you get my meaning anyway should be doing legs today going to try to pre excust them then do my sets i dont train heavy never had to to build my body not to say i cant i can just dont need to not going for strenght or ego just mass thanks lads
Old 09-07-2012, 03:11 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I weight my self this morning like i said before i was down in weight 3 pounds pretty good mostly water you can see it look a bit better. the heat is killing me doe really wrecking me. and my dog isnt very well at all very sad may have to put him down if he is terminal dont want him in pain like his breathing isnt great and at night you can hear him dying with it pretty heartbreaking on a happier not i feel good strong anything i see or think about a nice girl bam i can feel it coming you know what i mean lol
Old 09-08-2012, 12:06 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

Sorry to hear about the dog big lad, always best to put them to sleep instead of watching them suffer, never an easy thing. Glad all is going well with the cycle. I took clen a while back and had to stop caffeine of any kind wasn't the nicest of experiences, I know when I do it again I will not have any caffeine and take the clen last thing before going to bed to sleep through the worst of it. Good luck bro keep er lit!
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

im grand with the caffine myself wow clen before bed ud be lucky to sleep at all i have to say :P but hey if it works for you ok yeh thanks bro had him put down was very sad just went home buried him really am in bits to say the lest :/ tnhanks doe. well hope things work well for you. are u going to do some test at some stage??
Old 09-08-2012, 01:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 53
Likes (Received): 27

I find getting it in before bed meant i slept through the worst of it!! Yes I will definitely be having a little test at some point Barman!! I'm an old fart now, 40, and haven't been kind to my old body over the years! Need all the help I can get!

Sent from the darkest region of my brain!!
The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found. There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength. Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it’s impossible to turn back.
Old 09-08-2012, 03:53 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Gota do that you gota do to get your goals.

Ah going to do some cardio shortly then 2moro go nuts on chest might even do a bit of legs today training hasnt being great the past coulpe days sleeping in alot checking up on the dog he didnt sleep in 3days or so before we got in put down very sad had a tumor on his liver pushing it back on hisbody leaking fluid making it hard for him to breath got worse when he was lying down so thats why i think he didnt really sleep at lest his ok now in peace.

Will try to get back to normal asp bang up the weights bang down the food well as much as you can on a cut hopfully will add some lean mass to i hope so i really do after this cycle and pct going to do time on = time off then bang on a 18 - 20 week cycle for mass keep diet tight. atm getting around 2100 kcals a day so i should be dropping quite enough what do you guys think. i train very hard always have
Old 09-09-2012, 11:51 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hey boys well doing chest later atm im eating 3 small sausage 3 rashers (all boiled quite nice) and a pretty nice sized pork cho. not eating the fat just thye meaty parts enough fat in them anyway after that going to have a nice chicken curry my own healthy style with about 70 - 80 cabs thats my pre workout meal then doing chest hope to bang up some nice weight most ive ever goten up was 90kg for 4reps (no spotter) was laster year i do want to bring it up my cest is my weakest part as far as i can tell. i feel quite small sizewise even doe im much bigger than all my freinds many guys feel like that??? im always checking in the mirror as well :/