View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Well lads i got a new weighing scales today its also has a built in bf% thing in it it was like 40 euro got it for shy over 26 euro i got it cause it was around the same price as other scales but they didnt have the bf% thing i know these can be a bit off but it gives an idea i tryed it when i got home even doe i was very thirsty and you shouldnt then should have plenty of water did it to humor myself and i pissed my self it said i was 31% haha i had mine taken be along time ago it was around 18 i was light (less muscle and so on) but then i did a check to see what id weight at comp weight and i would be less than when i got it done before even doe ive more muscle ha so i took a mouth full of water did it 10 mins later and what do you know it was done to 29% ha thats a big diffrence going to do it later tonight when i get more in me im sweating like a pug andvery thirsty all day :/ i know these scales can be around off by up 2% even if everything is in check thats why most use clips with it aswell and take the adverage ha im still laughing about that :P also i got The batman animated movie collection for 20 euro :P yes im a nerd lol 31% haha yeh right :P

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0