Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 09:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10

Yes that makes sense I was just curious as to the reason behind ur warm up reps it seems everyone has a different reason to warm up or not to...personal I prefer to warm up to get the blood flowing and alert the muscle, nerves an tendions to wake and get ready to rumble...
I'll be following along as always!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

24th June

Chest Day

Flat Bench Press
12 reps warm up
3 reps warm up
3 reps warm up
12, 10, 8 and 6 rep working sets

Was supposed to increase the weight with each set, but got the weights completely wrong and couldn't even do the first 12 reps with rest/pausing for the last 2. Rather than lower the weight I kept it the same and did some more rest/pausing to completely the 10 and 8 reps sets and then upped the weight by 2.5kg to do the last 6 reps without resting (work that one out!)

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
5 sets x 6 reps first set was a lighter warm up set

Incline Dumbbell Presses
No warm ups required
Straight into 10, 8 and 5 rep working sets
Couldn't make the last rep of the last set! Not unless I rest/paused until tomorrow!

I have a problem with my left side when pressing dumbbells. Without any sign of weakening or any pain my left side just gives up. This means I have to go in hard and heavy from the off and see how many I can pump out before that happens. It's kin annoying coz my right side has always got plenty left in it.

Overall, very pleased with this workout. It's my first chest workout of my new training cycle and I'll get the exact weights right next time. Having said that, I pushed harder and heavier than I have for quite a few years.

That little bit of test must be doing something!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:10 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

27th June Leg and Biceps Day

Smith machine squats
12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Don't laugh, but I have never used a smith machine for squats! Or deadlifts! But did this at work and without any form of cage, safety rack or even a half decent barbell that's what I did today. This meant that although I got the weight almost right they weren't spot on! A good workout though.

Smith machine deadlifts
12, 10, 8 and 6 reps
Same as with the squats!

Easibar bicep curls
15, 12 and 10 reps in quick succession

Seated cable curls
4 sets of 15 reps

A few days ago I wrote that the pip was getting better now my quads are no longer virgin muscle. That didn't prove to be the case. So I've been reading various blogs over the last week and there seems to be a 50/50 split over whether its best to pin test e once or twice a week. TBH three or four days of pip is getting to be a bit of a drag so I'm going to try squirting in 400ml of test once a week for a while and see what happens.

With luck the result will be three of four days without pain (however manageable)! I'm also going to make an effort to warm the oil first, warm the pin site afterwards and massage it post pin.

I'm back cycling 2 lots of 12 miles daily every three or so days per week. Wouldn't be much help if I was bulking but as this is more of a cutting cycle than a bulk I'm hoping it will speed things along a bit! I'm halfway through my fourth week and in a week or so the test is supposed to be properly kicking in. I'm looking forward to that!

I'm not sure how to describe what I feel about my test cycle so far except to say that my strength and endurance are up slightly, but more to the point I just feel 'better'!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-01-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:25 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Talking

Let me know how the pip with weekly goes...my other half is currently doing e3d so he stays pretty sore it's not has bad with the massage and heat on site. I've also noticed that when I massage the area that I can feel knots which go away after a good massage and some heat patches. So I can only imagine that it is pretty painful...his response is that you pay to play lol :-)

I love your posts stillgoingstron there good to read and follow along...I'm rooting for you buddy!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers DD. That was a scary quick reply. I was just about to add that I threw some crunches in at the end of the workout!

Re the weekly jabs, yep I'll let you know. I agree with hubby that you have to grin and bear it, but after almost four weeks of the same pain/feeling it would be nice to have a day off! It might be even worse but I'll only know when I've tried!

Thanks for all your comments tho. I've just made you my number one fan.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

29th June

Shoulders and triceps

Seated leverage gym shoulder presses
3 warm up sets of 10, 2 and 2 reps, the last at the same weight as the first working set.
4 working sets of 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps. Each using a weight to just about complete the reps.

Seated Arnold presses
Just one warm up set of 10 reps to get into the twisting groove
Then 4 working sets of 12, 10, 8 and 4 reps. Was supposed to end on 6 reps but couldn't even lift my pen to record the weight for a few minutes afterwards!

Easibar upright rows
No warm up and straight into 3 sets of 15, 12 and 10 reps.

Single arm side lat raises
3 sets 15, 12 and 15 reps

Narrow grip bench press
4 sets of 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Triceps pressdowns
3 sets of 15, 12 and 10 and then a few sets of 2 or 3 reps to exhaustion

The pip from my last pin is no better and no worse than most of my previous pins. Hoping it wil completely clear tomorrow though, which gives me around 4 or 5 days pip free.

No cardio today coz basically I feel knackered!
We've all had a bit of a shock today. There's been a shiny, bright round light in the sky all day. Rumour has it that it's the sun! I've asked around but no one can really remember what the sun looks like!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-04-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:23 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

1st July

Back workout

Pendlay Rows
12 warm up reps
2 minutes rest between sets
3 working sets 15 reps and 1 of 14 (couldn't quite make that last one)

V Bar Seated Rows (row fast but with form)
30 seconds rest between sets
12 warm up reps
4 working sets of 15 reps

Kroc Rows
15 warm up reps
3 working sets of 20 reps
30 seconds rest between each set

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
4 sets of 15 reps
30 seconds rest between each set

This is lower weight, higher rep week to give my poor aching body a chance to recover! Still bloody hard work though.

Hate to keep going on about it but having heated the oil in a cup of water, covered the pin site with a warm beanbag and then massaged the area afterwards the pip lasted just two days. I've now got around 4 days without any pip!

Something else happened today that I've never experienced and that is a ridiculous pump in my biceps, triceps and shoulders and I was doing a back workout! I've read about this sort of pump, just never felt it this way. If it happens like that on bicep day l'll probably end up curling just my fingers!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-01-2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:43 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i must be lucky as my first cycle as said first 2 was sore but after that i never had any pip didnt even feel sore right after or next day at all
but as said my misses does mine and shes nurse so does injections all the time
Old 07-02-2013, 06:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like

I do my hubbies injections as well and he says that it's a lot better with me doing them.
He still gets pip buts he's running 100mg test prop eod so he doesn't get much of a break in-between injection times. We use the warming pads to keep the knots down and that has helped a lot!

Keep up the posts stillgoingstron ;-)
Old 07-02-2013, 08:27 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

2nd July

Chest

Incline Bench Press
12 reps warm up
12 reps warm up
12 reps warm up
3 reps warm up
3 reps warm up
4 sets of 15 reps

Did loads of warm ups to get rid of a bad pain in my right bicep and didn't/couldn’t start the working sets until it had cleared.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
4 sets of 15 reps (last set to failure)

That lot was enough for my chest today!

Dumbbell Curls

Did a straightforward pyramid of alternate arms non stop of 15, 15, 10, 15 and 15 reps, increasing the weight for first three sets and then decreasing again. Got a good pump.

I think I might be turning the pip thing into a bit of a drama and that's not really my intention. Appreciate the advice from DD and also a post by CC, both suggesting the heat pads and the massage and that seems to have worked. Also, jealous of you andyebs, but I think my missus would pin me in the eyeball if I gave her control of the needle!

I'm not going to mention pips and pins again. I'm starting to bore myself, so who knows what effect it's having on my reader!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-06-2013 at 09:55 AM.