Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2013, 04:47 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

4th July

The proper order would have been to do shoulders today but they are doing very well thank you, whereas my legs need a bit of extra help.

Legs

Smith Machine Squats
12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Smith Machine Deadlifts
12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Was supposed to do biceps afterwards but had to rush off somewhere and didn't get the chance.

After lowering the weight and upping the reps last time, it was all out maximum effort again for this workout! With enough rest between sets to be able to give it my all on the next one.

I just about managed the last rep on every set, so I must have got the weight spot on. I also added 5kg on every rep to last week's weight. Not so much progress as correction. But if I can do the same next time I'll be well chuffed!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-07-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

6th July

Shoulders and Triceps

Standing Military Presses
10 rep warm up
8 rep warm up
3 rep warm up
4 working sets of 12,10, 7 (couldn't make 8) and 6 reps

Seated Arnold Presses
13, 11, 9 and 8 reps
This is at least 1 rep more than last time at the same weight!

Followed immediately by normal Dumbbell Presses (because I didn't feel as though I'd done enough)
2 sets of 6 and 5 reps
with about 15 seconds between both sets

Dumbbell shrugs
3 sets of 15 reps (2 second squeeze at top of movement)

Narrow Grip bench Press
4 sets x 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Triceps Pressdowns
4 sets of about 15 reps

I definitely feel stronger and could really have done a load more. Kind of wish I had now.

Definitely retaining water. I'm not eating for bulk and some days I'm eating an amount of food that would usually have the weight dropping off, but it's just not doing that. The scales say I've gained weight, the tape says I've gained size and the mirror shows that I'm looking leaner but more muscular. I'm not complaining though. I can certainly see how people add loads of size and weight if they eat to bulk. I'll probably do that next cycle, but for now I'm still trying to cut.

I'll be adding a load more (bi)cycling and I've even managed to knock out a few treadmill runs without crucifying my hips. If I keep that up I'll shed some blubber while, hopefully retaining the lean muscle I've got. Fingers crossed anyway.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

7th July

Back

Pendlay Rows
2 lots of 12 warm up reps
5 working sets of 8 reps

V Bar Seated Rows
2 lots of 12 warm up reps
5 working sets of 8 reps

Kroc Rows
15 rep warm up set
3 working sets of 25 reps

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
4 sets of 10 reps
These were very strict, done to finish off my lats

I should have done my 12, 10, 8 and 6 rep sets but after feeling as though I could and should have done more in my last workout, I wanted to absolutely hammer it this time. Def did that!

It's hats off to the test e. Not having used any other lab I have to say well done to Kalpa and it's fingers crossed that GBN can sort out whatever the problem is with the EU and get me my 2nd order. If its all a placebo effect and not the Kalpa then so what, same again please!

As I'm trying to cut and not bulk I've lowered this weeks dose to 350ml in case I'm carrying a bit of extra water. As long as my workouts are this good I won't raise the dose! I'm seriously considering adding in some anavar for the last 6 weeks or so. We'll see what happens.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-07-2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:28 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

11th July

Chest and Biceps

Flat Bench Press

5 warm up sets of 10, 10, 10, 2 and 3 reps
5 working sets of 10, 3, 3, 2 and 2
followed by 1 set of 20 reps to finish off

Needed a longer warm up today for some reason. Feeling quite stiff, with a bit of pain in my shoulders. Disappears before starting the working sets. Must be old age!

Incline Dumbbell Flyes

Straight into 2 working sets of 10 reps, 1 set of 9 (should have been 10) and 1 last set of 10 (having dropped the weight by 2.5kg)

That was enough for today. Every rep of every working set was as good as I could do. Don't think I would have gained anything by adding in the dumbbell presses I usually do and any more would have changed stimulation into annihilation. Don't want to do that!

Alternate Arm Dumbbell Curls

These are 3 sets of 15 reps done non stop except for changing arm and lowering the weight by 2.5kg with each set

Did 2 sets of these.

I'm trying to cut and it's slow work. I'm happy with the lean gains and reasonably happy with the fat loss, but fick me it's slow going.

Having said all that, my fitness levels are soaring. I'm hammering the bike, doing some hill work on the treadmill without any detrimental hip pain and I'm fighting hard not to overdo it in the gym. None of this would have happened last year. Three or four hard working days in a row and I'd have needed a week to recover.

I'm having no side effects whatsoever. Maybe a bit of water weight to start with, but I think I'm on top of that, with my diet and the arimidex.

Overall, wish I'd done this years ago.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-11-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:56 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

13th July

Deadlifts

Just for a change I did nothing but deadlifts today. 10000kg worth in sets of between 8 and 10 reps and between 30kg warm ups and 100kg working sets. I was working today with access to a gym more or less whenever I wanted and did the lot in 4 separate sessions throughout the day. Found it quite easy tbh!

Might try the same thing but using a leverage gym for shoulder presses tomorrow.

I know I wasn't going to mention it again but last time I pinned - a few days ago - was straight after a workout and I think my hands must have been shaking enough to leave a wound in my leg that was more like Id been stabbed than injected with a small needle and the pip was the worst so far. Didnt heat the oil either! This time I warmed the vial in hot water for 10 minutes and so far there's no pip at all!

Strength is definitely up, energy levels are up and my love affair with the kalpa test is still going strong. I'm going to be gutted when it ends.

I've got some anavar on its way from chemicallypumped and I've also got some more kalpa test E on route from gbnstore. More happy days to look forward to after a suitable break.

I'm leaning out and getting stronger. Not so sure that I'm getting bigger anymore but I'm very happy with results to date. They are exactly what I had hoped for.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-17-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:48 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

where are you based
ie uk usa europe
just out of intrest
Old 07-15-2013, 10:27 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Uk mate. London. I hope you appreciate my moan about the lack of sun, coz I think it's had an effect!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:03 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

hey im born bread london boy newham lived there most life till moved out to essex few years ago
i was going to say if your uk
chemicallypumped will deliver rapid
let me know what anavar is like
Old 07-15-2013, 01:41 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I'm other side to you. Born Croydon, moved a few miles down the road now. My old man was born in Bow, so I've got ties to that bit of London. Also got relatives in Colchester, so often your side of the world. If I see a bloke with a bad back, holding a fish, I'll give you a wave.

I'm just waiting for delivery, which I don't really expect til tomorrow at least (and even that would be superfast delivery). I'll definitely post my verdict on the var when I've got one.

Hope the back improves.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:45 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

15th July

Shoulders

Another different workout today. Mainly due to a lack of time, but also just because I just fancy something different.

I was chatting to a mate about my 10000kg deadlift workout and he suggested doing a 12 minute timed workout. Same exercise for 12 minutes, as many reps as possible.

So I did 12 minutes of leverage Gym Shoulder Presses. After warming up I stuck on 50kg and did 160 reps in sets of 8 and 10. Thought I'd play it safe with the weight, but wished I'd put up 60kg. Will do next time. Anyway, it's an interesting workout, that takes about 16 minutes if you include the warm ups.

If I put 60kg on, that will make it a 10000kg shoulder workout next time! I can't believe it, but it seems a lot easier than the deadlifts! I just can't see me pulling 10000kg deadlifts in one go!

For what it's worth, I'm eating around 200g protein and a reasonable amount of fat ie the fat in eggs (always eat the yolks), the fat in fish, a bit in some mayo, about 10g fish oil and the carbs in Brussels sprouts, broccoli, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, melons and the occasional Kiwi fruit. I'm not actually counting the calories but my guess would be around 2000 a day. And . . . I'm not completely drained and lifeless. My workouts are as productive as I feel they can be. I know I wouldn't be feeling this way without my 5 weeks of 400mg Test E per week (I haven't lowered the dose yet!).

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-15-2013 at 02:48 PM.