Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2013, 08:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

30th September

Chest and Biceps

Did this at work with my ex army supersonic nutter training partner.

Supersetted Smith machine flat bench press with incline dumbbell flyes for 10 sets of 8 reps, with 20 crunches at the end of each set.

Then seated dumbbell shoulder presses supersetted with either side or front at raises and with 20 sit ups in each set. Did this for 4 sets of 10 reps.

Then 3 sets of 21s using a EZ bar supersetted with seated one arm dumbbell curls followed by a pyramid of machine cable curls.

A very good workout. Coming so soon after the previous workouts I suppose I have to say my recovery is still very good.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:32 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Haven't really got the time to post every workout at the mo. Still doing the biz tho and did a GVT back workout with the nutter yesterday.

Last time I said my recovery was still good after lowering my test dose. I think maybe it's not as good as it was. My workouts are still in a different world to those I did say a year ago, but I think recovery wise I'm slowing down slightly. Still very happy with the way it's all going tho and I'm still leaning out and seem to be gaining muscle (prob because I'm eating a lot more now)

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 10-09-2013 at 07:34 AM.