Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

27th June Leg and Biceps Day

Smith machine squats
12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Don't laugh, but I have never used a smith machine for squats! Or deadlifts! But did this at work and without any form of cage, safety rack or even a half decent barbell that's what I did today. This meant that although I got the weight almost right they weren't spot on! A good workout though.

Smith machine deadlifts
12, 10, 8 and 6 reps
Same as with the squats!

Easibar bicep curls
15, 12 and 10 reps in quick succession

Seated cable curls
4 sets of 15 reps

A few days ago I wrote that the pip was getting better now my quads are no longer virgin muscle. That didn't prove to be the case. So I've been reading various blogs over the last week and there seems to be a 50/50 split over whether its best to pin test e once or twice a week. TBH three or four days of pip is getting to be a bit of a drag so I'm going to try squirting in 400ml of test once a week for a while and see what happens.

With luck the result will be three of four days without pain (however manageable)! I'm also going to make an effort to warm the oil first, warm the pin site afterwards and massage it post pin.

I'm back cycling 2 lots of 12 miles daily every three or so days per week. Wouldn't be much help if I was bulking but as this is more of a cutting cycle than a bulk I'm hoping it will speed things along a bit! I'm halfway through my fourth week and in a week or so the test is supposed to be properly kicking in. I'm looking forward to that!

I'm not sure how to describe what I feel about my test cycle so far except to say that my strength and endurance are up slightly, but more to the point I just feel 'better'!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-01-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0