Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

17th July

Right, first things first, just a few days after saying I didn't feel drained and lifeless, I feel drained and lifeless. Well, not quite, but for the first time in months my strength has decreased. The intensity was there, just not the strength!

Either those two 10000kg workouts have knocked me for six or I need a few more carbs. The last two workouts were more endurance than muscle or strength building and I'm not eating much in the way of carbs, so it doesn't take a genius to workout the problem. I'll be adding in some oats pre workout for a while!

Today was Chest, Shoulders and Biceps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses
2 warm up sets of 10 reps
4 working sets of 12, 10, 7 (couldn't make 8) and 6 reps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes
4 working sets of 10 reps

Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
2 sets of 10 reps

followed immediately by

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Curls
2 sets of 10 reps

4 sets of a variety of dumbbell and hammer curls x 10 reps

One last comment . . . I've been taking anything from 1/3, 1/2 and 1 whole tab of arimidex Ed for a few weeks and without realising lowered my estrogen too much. It sort of dawned on me a week ago that I wasn't feeling particularly 'on heat'. No other bad effects, just a lack of interest in the wife. After reading through some forums I discovered what I was doing wrong. I stopped taking any AI's and a few days later the Test fought back and she had an unexpected birthday. I've got to re-calculate whether or not I need an AI just yet and if so how much. Right now, I have no plans to take it again, but let's see what happens sides wise.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-17-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:05 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

18th July

Back and Triceps

Pendlay Rows
2 warm up sets
4 working sets of 12, 10, 8 and 6

Kept the same weight as last time but performed the reps a bit slower and a bit more strict

Kroc Rows
3 working sets of 25 reps
Again, same weight

Lat Pull Downs
4 sets of 8 reps

4 sets triceps pressdowns - didn't count reps but between 15 and 19

Narrow grip bench Press
3 sets of 8 reps

Got my Pro.Chem 50mg Anavar today and started taking half in the morning and half about one hour pre workout. Not expecting anything to happen yet, so wasn't disappointed.

No arimidex yet, don't feel the need. Apart from that, nothing to report.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:15 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

20th July

Back and triceps

Another 10000kg challenge

Barbell rows

3 warm up sets
Then 3 sets x 8 reps x 50kg
5 sets x 10 reps x 40kg
5 sets x 9 reps x 40kg
5 sets x 8 reps x 40kg
7 sets x 8 reps x 40 kg
5 sets x 7 reps x 40kg
6 sets x 6 reps x 40kg

Triceps
5 sets x various reps and weights

I wouldnt usually do the same body part two workouts in a row, but I feel completely recovered and even if I'm not it shouldn't hurt to shock my muscles once a decade. That and the fact that this was endurance rather than muscle or strength building.

The workout was done with about 30 to 40 seconds between each set and definitely got the old heart and lungs gobbling off about the workload! Best of all I don't think I've knackered my lower back as a result.

It's my third day of 50mg ED of anavar and I haven't felt an increase in pumps over those the test E is giving me. I ate some carbs this morning and pre workout, so I have no idea if its the carbs, the var or the 6 weeks of testosterone that is responsible for these, for me anyway, very satisfying workouts.

On the marital front, she's found out the I am a 'dirty, low life junkie'! Since then, having demonstrated the benefits, for both of us, that adequate testosterone levels and a tab of Kalpa's Taldenaxyl (highly recommended) can have she's come round to my way of thinking. And I love it!!!

I took half a tab of arimidex yesterday due to what I thought was slightly itchy nips. The feeling's gone so its either my imagination or the adex works. That's it for now though. Don't want my libido going down the drain again.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-21-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:32 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

21st July

Don't quite know how to describe this one. Did a workout with a work colleague that he described as GVT. I've never done German Volume training so have no idea if this is correct or not!

To start we did 10 sets x 10 reps of Smith machine bench presses, supersetted with crunches. No rest, apart from a few seconds while we waited for the other to complete his bit.

We then did 4 sets x 10 reps of incline dumbbell presses, supersetted with triceps pressdowns and lying leg raises. As before, no rest etc

To finish we did 4 sets x 10 reps of incline dumbbell flyes, supersetted with dumbbell side bends. No rest again between sets.

Another good, endurance style workout, though this one was within the muscle building range. I'm not going all out to break down muscle tissue in a way I would if I was strength or muscle building, so in that respect my recovery is easier, but I do know that without the addition of the Test E and now the Anavar I wouldn't be performing the way I am at the moment.

The way I feel at the moment I'm already planning a 10000kg squatting session for tomorrow. maybe when I get up in the morning I'll feel the need for a rest day . . . don't know yet.

I'm also doing all this while in a slight calorie deficit and a definite carb deficit. Which makes it even more remarkable. Just wish I'd done a cycle years ago!

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-23-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 04:33 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 28
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 65
Likes (Received): 10

Hey buddy glad to see ur not breathing through ur ass after the misses found out lol but for real my hubbie and I talked in detail before he started his gear several years back and I did loads and loads of reading and browsing before I was semi comfortable with the idea and now here I am running my own cycle and happy as ever. I think with time and research and seeing how you don't roid out and go crazy(stero-type) I'll think she'll come around to the benefits of gear.

And as always keep up the good work...can't wait to see pics!
Old 07-22-2013, 09:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Cheers DD, my eyeballs are still intact post confession! No roid rage for me! If anything I've chilled out. We have friends and relatives on roids, so having grown a lot more than usual in the last 6 weeks she was always gonna guess that something was going on! At my age nobody grows like this on just oats and protein powder!

Blew out the squats and did a session on the treadmill straight after walking the dog instead. Maybe tomorrow. That's déjà vu, isn't it?

As for the var . . . I hate to be premature, but after just 5 days I seem to be having a growth spurt! And what seems to be growing is fairly solid stuff! Nobody take my word for it yet, coz I feel a but sceptical myself, but if the var is responsible then I'm really looking forward to the next seven weeks or so!

Don't know whether to halve my test dose or not. I'm not getting any sides at all, so no need in that respect, but as it isn't really my intention to grow too big yet maybe I should save it for my next (bulking) cycle! I'm leaning towards lowering the dose and dropping a bit more fat at the moment, but I just don't know yet! If I do lower it I'll see whether the intensity of my workouts suffers or whether the var can cover the loss.

A quick ps, I am taking photos and at the end of this cycle will be posting all the pre and post cycle stats etc. I'll be doing a summing up of what I think ive gained out of doing a cycle and what I would do differently if I could do it all over again.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-22-2013 at 09:59 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:36 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

23rd July

Shoulders

Standing Military Presses

4 warm up sets of 10, 10,8 and 3 reps
4 working sets of 12, 8, 8 and 8 reps (should have been 12, 10, 8 and 6 but something went wrong)

Seated Arnold Presses

4 working sets of 13, 12, 10 and 5 reps
Followed immediately by normal dumbbell presses of 2 sets x 5 and 6 reps

Dumbbell Shrugs
3 sets of 15 rep with an extra 2.5kg for the third set

This was more or less the same workout as 6th July. I've been doing mainly endurance workouts since then, so it was interesting to see how much I've progressed. I added extra reps on about 20% of the workout and added some weight in places. In that respect I have progressed, which is exactly what I would have hoped to do. And, as I said a few days ago, I've been cutting calories and carbs for few weeks now so would usually expect to have lost at least some muscle and therefore strength and that doesn't seem to be happening.

I'm hoping to do some triceps later on tonight.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-23-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:52 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

26th July

Legs and Biceps

Barbell Squats

4 warm up sets of 12, 12, 3 and 10 reps
4 working sets of 12, 10, 8 and 6 reps

Didn't push it as much as I could have done as my back is playing me up slightly. Not enough to stop me, but enough to make me use caution. Think I got away with it.

I supersetted the squats with dumbbell curls @ 15, 12, 10 and 8 reps

Lying Hamstring Curls
3 sets of 10

I find this rep range works best for me. Too heavy and my back starts to protest.

Leg extensions
4 sets of 10 reps

Finished by doing 3 sets of 10 reps of cable preacher curls

I've taken a couple of 1/2 tabs of arimidex over the last week due to what seemed to be itchy nips. They always go away the following day, which makes me wonder whether it's just my imagination. Better safe than sorry I suppose.

Actually, I was half expecting some sort of rebound after hitting the adex a bit too much a while ago and then stopping, but that doesn't really seemed to have happened.

I've also taken 1 x 50mg tab of Anavar every day now and I really don't know whether they've had an effect of not. I'm still leaning out nicely, my strength is the same or possibly, marginally up a bit and my muscles are maybe a bit harder. It's only been 7 days, so probably too soon for any real effects to show. I've been running a fair bit over the last week and my hips are starting to play up a tiny bit. Could the Anavar be doing that? I just don't know. As always, time will tell.

As posted previously, I was considering lowering the test dose but as soon as I post this I'm off to squeeze in 250mg, so I'm not lowering it at all this week. I suppose, all the time I feel I'm leaning out I'll probably keep the dose where it is. If I feel there's too much bloat and I'm not losing fat then that's when I'll lower it.

That's all, folks.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 07-26-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

28th July

Back and Biceps

Did another variation on the 'supposed' German Volume training that I did the other day, with my work colleague.

10 sets x 10 reps of barbell rows, supersetted with crunches. usual no rest between sets.

Then we did 3 sets of Kroc rows x 25 reps, supersetted with lying leg extensions.

Then 4 sets x 10 reps of close grip lat pull downs

and 4 sets close grip seated rows x 10 reps

Finally 2 pyramid sets of cable curls x 20, 10, 5, 15 and 20 reps non stop.

Stopped using the Anavar today. My joints are just too bad, probably as bad as they've ever been. No idea if the var is responsible, whether it's really winni, whether my training is the cause or what, but it's the only thing I've changed recently and until I know otherwise I'm not taking any more.

My strength has gone up and I'm still leaning out, so hopefully that will continue.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

7th August

Haven't done a workout since 28th July due to non stop work commitments. A lot of that work involves lifting and carrying, so although I've done no actual weight training, I have done loads of exercise. As a result I'm losing bodyfat at a very good rate and as far as I can tell no real loss of lean muscle.

I've finally resumed weight training today though and started with a chest workout. I was going to go for a 10000kg bench press marathon, but after a little over 5000kg decided to call it a day. I think I could have completed the full 10000kg but just know I'd have been absolutely fooked. I should add that I've been on ultra low carbs for the past week and that was blatantly obvious today.

As for the anavar, I took about three days off to see what happened with my joints. The pain went away and I resumed taking 1 x 50mg tab of anavar per day and the joint pain hasn't come back. Haven't got a clue what's happening there. I'm giving the anavar some points for my fat loss though. I've lost like this before, but never just fat and not muscle. Of course, the test e might have something to do with it, but since taking the anavar it does seem to have accelerated the loss.