Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2015, 02:44 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

last post on this.
if you get gyno from test E
this game isnt for you

you should never use again if it happens

people go on and stay on for 10 years, and yes they were never scared

youre talking about 10 weeks and dying and stopping your liver

Most people (90%) dont even use PCT

3 weeks of research??????????????????????????????????????

you are swimming in deep waters here

as I said, you are not ready, and coming at this from a very beginner, uneducated, immature point of view

if you were buying your 3rd cycle now, having never started your first, you can say you are plannng ahead

but buying a bottle of test and clomid and saying you have a backup............................................ .......................................
Old 07-20-2015, 04:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Just because you don't agree with some of the dangers does not mean they don't exist. Some truly don't like to hear about them I guess. I posted a video last week explaining all of them. And I never claimed Clomid was my backup, not sure where you got that. I actually claimed another person said it could be used, but after researching and hearing others, I came to the conclusion I didn't agree. I didn't say I had backups, I said the opposite. I didn't actually say I was scared, you did. I said I was worried. And I'll iterate this again, if it doesn't worry you, perhaps you have not researched enough.

Who actually can honestly be deemed ready to do there first cycle, and who chooses when that point is reached. You can read all you want, but nothing beats your own experiences, and those of others.

Maturity isn't ignoring potential dangers, it's minimizing them to the full extent you can. Most take stories because they deem the potential sides to be less of a concern than the benefits, the same reason we take any medication.

Because it can shut down your liver, that is not speculation on my part. The liver stress/damage is not a side effect of steroid themselves, but is associated with the C17 alpha alkylate do compounds. They survive the first pass through the liver, but stress the organ. Injectables do the same to a lesser degree, but only when it leaves your body.

Have you ever heard of peliosis hepatitis, your liver developing blood filled cist. And some have even noted liver cancer. Some have claimed that gear has shut down the liver completely. It's something that should be monitored and a concern for all.

Maturity is not ignoring dangers like increase prothrombin time, or how long it takes for blood clots to form.

Or the lowering of HDL cholesterol, and increasing LDL cholesterol. Some can be mild on lipids, others harsh.

The high blood pressure during use is a real danger, especially for those who have had issues in the past. The conversion of estrogen builds up, water & salt levels elevate, and blood pressure goes up. You realize that is something to be genuinely concerned about. This can be compounded by added stress of intense lifting and weight gain.

There are worries about kidney cancer or other damage.

Having said that, almost all medications have risk. I understand that very well.

The Mayo Clinic, a highly respected medical source in the U.S. states the risk of steroid use is this: For Both men and women might experience:

Severe acne
Increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture
Liver abnormalities and tumors
Increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol)
Decreased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol)
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Heart and circulatory problems
Prostate gland enlargement
Aggressive behaviors, rage or violence
Psychiatric disorders, such as depression
Drug dependence
Infections or diseases such as HIV or hepatitis if you're injecting the drugs
Inhibited growth and development, and risk of future health problems in teenagers.

And how we get them poses an increased level of risk.
"This poses additional health risks because the drugs are either made in other countries and smuggled in or made in clandestine labs in the United States. Either way, they aren't subject to government safety standards and could be impure or mislabeled."

SO, if there are risk you know about that I don't, please share them with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
last post on this.
if you get gyno from test E
this game isnt for you

you should never use again if it happens

people go on and stay on for 10 years, and yes they were never scared

youre talking about 10 weeks and dying and stopping your liver

Most people (90%) dont even use PCT

3 weeks of research??????????????????????????????????????

you are swimming in deep waters here

as I said, you are not ready, and coming at this from a very beginner, uneducated, immature point of view

if you were buying your 3rd cycle now, having never started your first, you can say you are plannng ahead

but buying a bottle of test and clomid and saying you have a backup............................................ .......................................

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 05:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:58 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Just because you don't agree with some of the dangers does not mean they don't exist. Some truly don't like to hear about them I guess. I posted a video last week explaining all of them. And I never claimed Clomid was my backup, not sure where you got that. I actually claimed another person said it could be used, but after researching and hearing others, I came to the conclusion I didn't agree. I didn't say I had backups, I said the opposite. I didn't actually say I was scared, you did. I said I was worried. And I'll iterate this again, if it doesn't worry you, perhaps you have not researched enough.

Who actually can honestly be deemed ready to do there first cycle, and who chooses when that point is reached. You can read all you want, but nothing beats your own experiences, and those of others.

Maturity isn't ignoring potential dangers, it's minimizing them to the full extent you can. Most take stories because they deem the potential sides to be less of a concern than the benefits, the same reason we take any medication.

Because it can shut down your liver, that is not speculation on my part. The liver stress/damage is not a side effect of steroid themselves, but is associated with the C17 alpha alkylate do compounds. They survive the first pass through the liver, but stress the organ. Injectables do the same to a lesser degree, but only when it leaves your body.

Have you ever heard of peliosis hepatitis, your liver developing blood filled cist. And some have even noted liver cancer. Some have claimed that gear has shut down the liver completely. It's something that should be monitored and a concern for all.

Maturity is not ignoring dangers like increase prothrombin time, or how long it takes for blood clots to form.

Or the lowering of HDL cholesterol, and increasing LDL cholesterol. Some can be mild on lipids, others harsh.

The high blood pressure during use is a real danger, especially for those who have had issues in the past. The conversion of estrogen builds up, water & salt levels elevate, and blood pressure goes up. You realize that is something to be genuinely concerned about. This can be compounded by added stress of intense lifting and weight gain.

There are worries about kidney cancer or other damage.

Having said that, almost all medications have risk. I understand that very well.

The Mayo Clinic, a highly respected medical source in the U.S. states the risk of steroid use is this: For Both men and women might experience:

Severe acne
Increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture
Liver abnormalities and tumors
Increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol)
Decreased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol)
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Heart and circulatory problems
Prostate gland enlargement
Aggressive behaviors, rage or violence
Psychiatric disorders, such as depression
Drug dependence
Infections or diseases such as HIV or hepatitis if you're injecting the drugs
Inhibited growth and development, and risk of future health problems in teenagers.

And how we get them poses an increased level of risk.
"This poses additional health risks because the drugs are either made in other countries and smuggled in or made in clandestine labs in the United States. Either way, they aren't subject to government safety standards and could be impure or mislabeled."

SO, if there are risk you know about that I don't, please share them with me.
Interesting list, and your main concern is gyno??
Which incidently the Mayo Clinic does not mention.
A highly respected medical source? Maybe, where is the study they did on the subject?

Just because you put a write up like that does not mean you have a good knowledge of steroids, it just means you can "cut and paste".

Don't get me wrong I understand that you are trying to gain knowledge, but that knowledge cannot be gained in a matter of weeks, you'll still be learning in 25 years.

As for the statement on underground labs, if you're overly concerned about contaminated gear then spend a bit extra and buy pharmaceutical grade gear.

Just out of curiosity how old are you, I noticed in one of your write ups that you're a student?

How do you train, what's your diet like?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:26 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with that, experience beats all. I guess I should rephrase, my concern with this post is gyno. I'm doing the blood work through the cycle to hopefully catch any others. I'm almost 30. I'm a grad student, sixth year in school. But I wouldn't of searched out gear if not for low T, but not low enough to be treated by doc. As for pharm, I am thinking of it. However, that's harder than it sounds apparently.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-20-2015, 07:31 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I'll post my training and diet when I leave the gym. I think it's really good, at least for my body. But I've hit some sticking points for sure. Tried all the training methods I can find, drops, rest pause, super, pyramids, etc. I've had problem losing fat without destroying gains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
Interesting list, and your main concern is gyno??
Which incidently the Mayo Clinic does not mention.
A highly respected medical source? Maybe, where is the study they did on the subject?

Just because you put a write up like that does not mean you have a good knowledge of steroids, it just means you can "cut and paste".

Don't get me wrong I understand that you are trying to gain knowledge, but that knowledge cannot be gained in a matter of weeks, you'll still be learning in 25 years.

As for the statement on underground labs, if you're overly concerned about contaminated gear then spend a bit extra and buy pharmaceutical grade gear.

Just out of curiosity how old are you, I noticed in one of your write ups that you're a student?

How do you train, what's your diet like?

Jedi in Training
Old 07-20-2015, 07:33 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

If your concern is gyno, get a couple of packs of nolvadex and take one tablet a day for the duration of your cycle, simple as that.

Why is pharma harder?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:40 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
If your concern is gyno, get a couple of packs of nolvadex and take one tablet a day for the duration of your cycle, simple as that.

Why is pharma harder?
Ok, I am home from gym.

I think mixed up what you meant by pharma. I thought you meant getting it from my doctor and going to the pharmacy. That is harder because in the states doctors really won’t write a test script unless you are below 240, which is silly. The reason I did not try for something I knew was pharmaceutical grade is that it usually cost more. Having said that, when I researched Kalpa, I heard both good things about quality, safety, and that they are controlled by GMP standards. Of course that does not exactly mean I’ll get that, but that is why I asked a lot of questions from the very beginning. I did eventually have to trust someone, and I chose to trust the guys I met hear, well because at a certain point, I had no choice. Having said that, of course until I do it myself, there will be some level of concern in the back of my mind.

My training

I started training stupidly, but within a month I realized my error. So I took three Kinesiology classes while at university. Learned a great deal about health and fitness through those classes. I read the encyclopedia for Muscle & Strength by Dr. Jim Stoppani, and have been using workouts in there, and learning why he uses the ones he does. At first I used his Shortcut to Size, then Shred, and then I used others from bodybuilding.com. I still like those, because they are prebuilt.

However, I know add things I know that work better for me, after trial and error. I do all the basic, bench press, squats, rows, dead lifts, etc. I microcycle for endurance, hypertrophy, and strength.

In many ways I am still learning what works best for me, and I am trying to get better at my mind muscle connection on my chest workouts.

My diet—all my meals consist of these foods in various combinations, but not an exciting diet at al
l

My diet consist of carbs with a 5 to 1 ratio of fiber, to the best of my ability. I eat 1 g of protein per pound of bodyweight when not trying to gain mass, double that when I am. I eat about .5 g of fat per pound of body weight.

Food list: Meats—Lean beef, chicken, and some steak. Veg—broccoli, carrots, sweet potato, and radishes. I eat brown rice, oats, and wheat or corn tortillas. I used egg whites, and sometimes I’ll eat the whole egg, depending on what I am cooking.

I use either olive oil or coconut oil. I have oranges.

Now from time to time I’ll eat frosted Shredded Mini wheats because I like the iron levels and the fiber is great.

I never use sugar, only honey.

I have tried the cheat meal thing, but mostly stay away from it.

My supplement: the most extensive part of my plan

A multivitamin and fish oil in morning, along with two scoops of whey protein.

My pre-workout is Pre-JYM, which consist of
  • 2g of creatine hydrochloride
  • 2g of beta Alanine
  • 1.5g go Betaine
  • 1g of Taurine
  • 600mg of Cysteine
  • 6g of Citrulline malate
  • 500mg of beat root exact
  • 6g of BCAA's and 3G of which is Leucine, 1.5 g of tyrosine
  • 50mcg of huperzine.
  • And 300mg of Caffeine Anhydrous

My post workout supps are: whey protein, and post workout meal, heavy on protein.

And my Post workout is Post-JYM, which consist of:
  • 3G of L-Glutimine
  • 2g of creatine hydrochloride
  • 2g of beta Alanine
  • 2g L-Carnitine
  • 1.5g Betaine
  • 6G of BCAA's, 3.6g, 1.2g, 1.2g,

At night, I take ZMA and Casein, though I am unsure if I will continue either of them.

I can’t off hand think of anything else that I take that is not on this list.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-20-2015, 08:57 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

shredded wheat
honey
oranges
corn tortillas

oh lord

just a tid bit for you
I dont take not a single one of those supplements
not one

put down the books
hire a coach

Last edited by dfwtp; 07-20-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
shredded wheat
honey
oranges
corn tortillas

oh lord

just a tid bit for you
I dont take not a single one of those supplements
not one
What is wrong with oranges, corn tortillas, or honey? I’ve read numerous sources say that honey is preferable to almost all other sweetness. I can see why some would not want to eat shredded wheat, although I cannot really find anything that is wrong with it.

I got the idea from this article at bodybuilding.com.

8 Best Choices In The Cereal Aisle - Bodybuilding.com

As for supplements, why dont you take any of those? I have taken them, and I have skipped them, and there is a difference from when I use them and when I do not.

Now some of the ones in the Pre-Jym are maybe not needed, but the BCAA’s and 6g of Citrulline malate is really good.

So you do not believe that whey protein or casein has any benefits, or you just dont think they work.

Not trying to be antagonizing, just trying to get your chain of thoughts here. Although it's clear you've decided to take a confrontational tone, whatever. Instead of pointing out potential flaws in my system, you decided to play coy. Whatever man, good for you. Maybe I can live up to your expectations some day.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-20-2015, 09:20 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

And wasn't I told earlier to get some books, now it's a choach. Man, I hope your not afraid of heights, that pedestal is awfully high.

Jedi in Training

Tags
cycle, gyno, test e