VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
If your concern is gyno, get a couple of packs of nolvadex and take one tablet a day for the duration of your cycle, simple as that.

Why is pharma harder?
Ok, I am home from gym.

I think mixed up what you meant by pharma. I thought you meant getting it from my doctor and going to the pharmacy. That is harder because in the states doctors really won’t write a test script unless you are below 240, which is silly. The reason I did not try for something I knew was pharmaceutical grade is that it usually cost more. Having said that, when I researched Kalpa, I heard both good things about quality, safety, and that they are controlled by GMP standards. Of course that does not exactly mean I’ll get that, but that is why I asked a lot of questions from the very beginning. I did eventually have to trust someone, and I chose to trust the guys I met hear, well because at a certain point, I had no choice. Having said that, of course until I do it myself, there will be some level of concern in the back of my mind.

My training

I started training stupidly, but within a month I realized my error. So I took three Kinesiology classes while at university. Learned a great deal about health and fitness through those classes. I read the encyclopedia for Muscle & Strength by Dr. Jim Stoppani, and have been using workouts in there, and learning why he uses the ones he does. At first I used his Shortcut to Size, then Shred, and then I used others from bodybuilding.com. I still like those, because they are prebuilt.

However, I know add things I know that work better for me, after trial and error. I do all the basic, bench press, squats, rows, dead lifts, etc. I microcycle for endurance, hypertrophy, and strength.

In many ways I am still learning what works best for me, and I am trying to get better at my mind muscle connection on my chest workouts.

My diet—all my meals consist of these foods in various combinations, but not an exciting diet at al
l

My diet consist of carbs with a 5 to 1 ratio of fiber, to the best of my ability. I eat 1 g of protein per pound of bodyweight when not trying to gain mass, double that when I am. I eat about .5 g of fat per pound of body weight.

Food list: Meats—Lean beef, chicken, and some steak. Veg—broccoli, carrots, sweet potato, and radishes. I eat brown rice, oats, and wheat or corn tortillas. I used egg whites, and sometimes I’ll eat the whole egg, depending on what I am cooking.

I use either olive oil or coconut oil. I have oranges.

Now from time to time I’ll eat frosted Shredded Mini wheats because I like the iron levels and the fiber is great.

I never use sugar, only honey.

I have tried the cheat meal thing, but mostly stay away from it.

My supplement: the most extensive part of my plan

A multivitamin and fish oil in morning, along with two scoops of whey protein.

My pre-workout is Pre-JYM, which consist of
  • 2g of creatine hydrochloride
  • 2g of beta Alanine
  • 1.5g go Betaine
  • 1g of Taurine
  • 600mg of Cysteine
  • 6g of Citrulline malate
  • 500mg of beat root exact
  • 6g of BCAA's and 3G of which is Leucine, 1.5 g of tyrosine
  • 50mcg of huperzine.
  • And 300mg of Caffeine Anhydrous

My post workout supps are: whey protein, and post workout meal, heavy on protein.

And my Post workout is Post-JYM, which consist of:
  • 3G of L-Glutimine
  • 2g of creatine hydrochloride
  • 2g of beta Alanine
  • 2g L-Carnitine
  • 1.5g Betaine
  • 6G of BCAA's, 3.6g, 1.2g, 1.2g,

At night, I take ZMA and Casein, though I am unsure if I will continue either of them.

I can’t off hand think of anything else that I take that is not on this list.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0