VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Just because you don't agree with some of the dangers does not mean they don't exist. Some truly don't like to hear about them I guess. I posted a video last week explaining all of them. And I never claimed Clomid was my backup, not sure where you got that. I actually claimed another person said it could be used, but after researching and hearing others, I came to the conclusion I didn't agree. I didn't say I had backups, I said the opposite. I didn't actually say I was scared, you did. I said I was worried. And I'll iterate this again, if it doesn't worry you, perhaps you have not researched enough.

Who actually can honestly be deemed ready to do there first cycle, and who chooses when that point is reached. You can read all you want, but nothing beats your own experiences, and those of others.

Maturity isn't ignoring potential dangers, it's minimizing them to the full extent you can. Most take stories because they deem the potential sides to be less of a concern than the benefits, the same reason we take any medication.

Because it can shut down your liver, that is not speculation on my part. The liver stress/damage is not a side effect of steroid themselves, but is associated with the C17 alpha alkylate do compounds. They survive the first pass through the liver, but stress the organ. Injectables do the same to a lesser degree, but only when it leaves your body.

Have you ever heard of peliosis hepatitis, your liver developing blood filled cist. And some have even noted liver cancer. Some have claimed that gear has shut down the liver completely. It's something that should be monitored and a concern for all.

Maturity is not ignoring dangers like increase prothrombin time, or how long it takes for blood clots to form.

Or the lowering of HDL cholesterol, and increasing LDL cholesterol. Some can be mild on lipids, others harsh.

The high blood pressure during use is a real danger, especially for those who have had issues in the past. The conversion of estrogen builds up, water & salt levels elevate, and blood pressure goes up. You realize that is something to be genuinely concerned about. This can be compounded by added stress of intense lifting and weight gain.

There are worries about kidney cancer or other damage.

Having said that, almost all medications have risk. I understand that very well.

The Mayo Clinic, a highly respected medical source in the U.S. states the risk of steroid use is this: For Both men and women might experience:

Severe acne
Increased risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture
Liver abnormalities and tumors
Increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol)
Decreased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol)
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Heart and circulatory problems
Prostate gland enlargement
Aggressive behaviors, rage or violence
Psychiatric disorders, such as depression
Drug dependence
Infections or diseases such as HIV or hepatitis if you're injecting the drugs
Inhibited growth and development, and risk of future health problems in teenagers.

And how we get them poses an increased level of risk.
"This poses additional health risks because the drugs are either made in other countries and smuggled in or made in clandestine labs in the United States. Either way, they aren't subject to government safety standards and could be impure or mislabeled."

SO, if there are risk you know about that I don't, please share them with me.
Interesting list, and your main concern is gyno??
Which incidently the Mayo Clinic does not mention.
A highly respected medical source? Maybe, where is the study they did on the subject?

Just because you put a write up like that does not mean you have a good knowledge of steroids, it just means you can "cut and paste".

Don't get me wrong I understand that you are trying to gain knowledge, but that knowledge cannot be gained in a matter of weeks, you'll still be learning in 25 years.

As for the statement on underground labs, if you're overly concerned about contaminated gear then spend a bit extra and buy pharmaceutical grade gear.

Just out of curiosity how old are you, I noticed in one of your write ups that you're a student?

How do you train, what's your diet like?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0