Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2015, 04:19 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

I actually don't have much to say on this one. I am new too. I just extended my first cycle to ten weeks. Like the other's said, I think once u make that decision to run your first cycle, nothing is gonna stop you. It didn't me. I did my homework on it a bit, and still don't know much, but continue to learn more about it all the time. The sides from Clomid I thought were rare, but u guys definitely scared me away from it for sure. Sticking to Nolva. hahaha! Got some Aromaxyl for the next cycle cuz I am giving tren a go. I was under the assumption better safe than sorry. Anyway, I just had to comment on the "Mayo Clinic." There is no credible study on humans in the U.S. about long term steroid use. It is a Schedule III drug in the US and the FDA would not permit human testing. Most studies are on cases where people did suffer from some of these ailments, but there is no valid evidence against A.A.S. when you have no idea what else contributes (i.e. no control), especially for guys like me who take 8 other supplements as well. Shoot, most the BCAA pills I take do damage to the liver too. Heart and liver? Milk thistle, omega 3 krill oil, cardio, and diet. You take a risk or you stick to vitamins and protein. I get where u are coming from though Jedi, but don't trip bro. You'll be fine. A lot of it is propaganda, especially where we are from. It's just Test. Don't get me wrong. U r putting more in your body that you probably shouldn't, but c'mon. Just be clean, be safe, and lab grade. We are all here to help each other out. You just "worry" too much. You are gonna give yourself phantom sides. lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
The Mayo Clinic, a highly respected medical source in the U.S. states the risk of steroid use is this.

Last edited by tj805; 07-21-2015 at 05:11 AM.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:31 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I actually don't have much to say on this one. I am new too. I just extended my first cycle to ten weeks. Like the other's said, I think once u make that decision to run your first cycle, nothing is gonna stop you. It didn't me. I did my homework on it a bit, and still sont know much, but continue to learn more about it all the time. The sides from Clomid I thought were rare, but u guys definitely scared me away from it for sure. Sticking to Nolva for sure. Got some Aromaxyl for the next cycle cuz I am giving tren a go. haha! I just had to comment on the "Mayo Clinic." There is no credible study on humans in the U.S. about long term steroid use. It is a Schedule III drug in the US and the FDA would not permit human testing. Most studies are on cases where people did suffer from some of these ailments, but there is no valid evidence against A.A.S. when you have no idea what else contributes, especially for guys like me who take 8 other supplements as well. Shoot, most the BCAA pills I take do damage to the liver too. Heart and liver? Milk thistle, omega 3 krill oil, cardio, and diet. You take a risk or you stick to vitamins and protein. I get where u are coming from tjough Jedi, but don't trip bro. You'll be fine. A lot of it is Propaganda. It's just Test. Just be clean, be safe, and lab grade. We are all here to help each other out.
Excellent post

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:45 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Good post! I actually said the same thing somewhere, not sure if it was here or not, that without movement on the ethics, and/or someone to fund, there isn't gonna be settled science. Until there is settled science, the anecdotal evidence is enough for me to want to take as many precautions as I can. I am gonna take blood test to monitor my hormones, lipids, and any signs of danger. It's a worthwhile cost. I don't see that as an immature position at all.

Like Rich Piana preaches, you better know the dangers and you better know when the warning signs appear.

But your right, the dangers are probably not as bad as the propaganda says. When I posted the N.G. Documentary a week ago, I noted that it was biased and even allowed a source that said we use steroids intravenously. That was a tip off there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
I actually don't have much to say on this one. I am new too. I just extended my first cycle to ten weeks. Like the other's said, I think once u make that decision to run your first cycle, nothing is gonna stop you. It didn't me. I did my homework on it a bit, and still don't know much, but continue to learn more about it all the time. The sides from Clomid I thought were rare, but u guys definitely scared me away from it for sure. Sticking to Nolva. hahaha! Got some Aromaxyl for the next cycle cuz I am giving tren a go. I was under the assumption better safe than sorry. Anyway, I just had to comment on the "Mayo Clinic." There is no credible study on humans in the U.S. about long term steroid use. It is a Schedule III drug in the US and the FDA would not permit human testing. Most studies are on cases where people did suffer from some of these ailments, but there is no valid evidence against A.A.S. when you have no idea what else contributes (i.e. no control), especially for guys like me who take 8 other supplements as well. Shoot, most the BCAA pills I take do damage to the liver too. Heart and liver? Milk thistle, omega 3 krill oil, cardio, and diet. You take a risk or you stick to vitamins and protein. I get where u are coming from though Jedi, but don't trip bro. You'll be fine. A lot of it is propaganda, especially where we are from. It's just Test. Don't get me wrong. U r putting something in your body that you probably shouldn't, but c'mon. Just be clean, be safe, and lab grade. We are all here to help each other out. You just "worry" too much. You are gonna give yourself phantom sides. lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-21-2015, 05:46 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

We certainly got a good lil ole debate going here!
Old 07-21-2015, 10:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 90
Thanks (Received): 18
Likes (Given): 157
Likes (Received): 50

Just do what your studies have told you and grow from there. The cycle you're gonna run is minimal in dosage and shouldn't have any major sides. That being said, whatever you decide to do, you should always prepare for the worst
Old 07-21-2015, 11:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by toon22 View Post
Just do what your studies have told you and grow from there. The cycle you're gonna run is minimal in dosage and shouldn't have any major sides. That being said, whatever you decide to do, you should always prepare for the worst
Yea, that's the conclusion I came to. A couple extra bucks is worth the peace of mind.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Tags
cycle, gyno, test e