Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2015, 02:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

Old 07-20-2015, 02:45 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I totally agree with dfwtp, you certainly don't sound ready for your first cycle, you need to do a hell of a lot more research.

For example you're worried about the side effects from Test, did you ever once think about the side effects from the Clomid?? I'd be more concerned about that than any Test sides!

You need to get hold of some books on the subject and study them properly also go through all the info on HM, don't just rely on the internet because half the stuff you read is bull shit

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:28 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
is this your first cycle?
. doesnt sound like you are ready for this at this moment

being scared, saying what you are saying, you need to do more research
I'm doing research, and why shouldn't I be scared. The research is what had gotten me to asking more questions. There really isn't much more I can learn about this process without doing it myself. However, I like getting others experiences. There is thousands of different people saying different things.

Although I said I was worried, not scared. But sure, we should be fearful. Even people who are experts don't know for sure,
because of the lack of studies. It's not a highly studied thing, because of the legality, cost, and the ethics,
But almost everyone seems to agree there is a cost to be paid for this. Just how big seems to differ from person to person.

I don't think we should ever not be worried about these things, and I'd like to hear more about what others experienced. So I ask a lot of questions.

Everyone seems to have different experiences. I've read, quite literally for a week straight, as much as I can about what the average research source says. That's not what I'm searching for now, I'd like to hear how it has played out in practice.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 06:07 AM.
Old 07-20-2015, 05:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

(Since words don't show nuance, I don't say this in anger). I've done more research in the last three weeks on this topic than I've done in the last six months of graduate school. I don't think being fearful (although that isn't even what I wrote, which was worried) is a bad thing, it would be alarming if we were not fearful. I don't see a book convincing me to be less fearful. I thought these forums were here so we can give each other our experiences.

It is my first time, and I'm sure that is why I'm more fearful than those who have done it before.

I'm shocked if you guys tell me even after researching you were not scared. Heck, I'm surprised if anyone tells me they are not fearful every time they pin (surely they were their first time).

We cannot know enough about putting hormones into the body.

Any one of them could theoretically cause us to have a heart attack or a stroke.

The liver can shut down, even from injectables.

However, that is why I have blood test ordered to monitor this, yet if was an entire team of doctors surrounding me for 24 hours and I'd be fearful of what could happen.

Heck, I'm fearful when I take Asperin, which is harder on the liver than Test E. So says a Rich Pena.

I think if you are not scared doing this, then it isn't me who needs to do more research. The simple fact is, this is dangerous.

Having said that, I'm worried about Gyno, specifically. Because I didn't order anything stronger than Clomid, all I wanted was to get other experience with whether clomid is truly good enough for test E and Gyno.

Huge Tom said it was, many others don't agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I totally agree with dfwtp, you certainly don't sound ready for your first cycle, you need to do a hell of a lot more research.

For example you're worried about the side effects from Test, did you ever once think about the side effects from the Clomid?? I'd be more concerned about that than any Test sides!

You need to get hold of some books on the subject and study them properly also go through all the info on HM, don't just rely on the internet because half the stuff you read is bull shit

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 06:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:29 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Like I said, you need to do more research.

You studied for 3 weeks? I studied AAS and other performance enhancing drugs for 2 years before I even thought about picking up a syringe.

Have you studied the side effects of Clomid? It sounds like you got it because one person told you to. I would be much more worried about the sides associated with Clomid, I personally would never recommend it, for anything.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't haphazardly choose Clomid. I got Clomid because it came as an entire cycle package. When I asked GBN if it was enough to starve off Gyno, I was told yea. That most didn't have to worry about it. Same thing I was just told. However, others disagree.

I was also given the same advice about Clomid a week ago on this forum, and that's when I circled back around to do a little more research.

But sure, if Huge Tom wouldn't have said Clomid would work, I may of ordered another option right off the bat.

Truthfully , I likely would have right away if not for my fear of being scammed. Being scammed The only thing I've been truly scared of, because I researched and found that there are hundreds of sites who would scam you. I didn't want to risk losing more money until the first successful shipment.

That's why I'm enquiring about how long Gyno takes for some to set in. Because now my concern is, can I start the test E while waiting for a stronger A.I. or Serm to show up, roughly three weeks. I thought since it take awhile for test e to take work, maybe I'd have some layway.

The only thing relatively new unheard of to me before I ordered was Letro.

I totally get what you guys are saying though, it's just I am not asking because I haven't researched it, I am to get a better feel of what others experienced, rather than the cookie cutter answers.

I'm worried about Clomid sides too, but not as much as I am about the Gyno. Because I can get another PCT in 12 weeks.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-20-2015, 07:23 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I think we should cut this guy a bit of slack fellas. As far as I can tell he's done nothing but research since he's been on the forum.

I told him straight away that I didn't rate and would never use clomid again but as he says GBN sell it as part of a complete cycle package. So it's not unreasonable to presume clomid is good enough for the cycle.

Yes he's jumped in a bit early by ordering but hopefully he won't actually start his cycle until he's satisfied he understands all he needs to know about serms and AI's and recognising sides etc etc. Hope you're reading this Jedi?

One good thing is that his first cycle is a straightforward test only cycle and that really shouldn't cause any problems.

Honestly, he's been asking me about absolutely everything and presumably asking loads of other people too. And as we all agree, there's so many differing opinions on just about everything its good to get a general consensus before making our own minds up because at some point we have to decide what we believe and what we don't!
If nothing else I think he realises he needs nolva as a back up.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:37 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Well, USPS says my package tracking is "originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece." That's how long I have. JUst kidding. I agree with you, and their premise for the most part. We should know what we're getting into. This isn't the kind of thing you do without knowing what is really going on. Part of the problem is, many people tell you there are no dangers. I knew better. But I know much more now from the people at this forum, and other sites I've been to. (This one is still my favorite).

I must admit, and some may remember, when I ordered, I was extremely concerned with legality and just flat out being scammed. I chose something that was a reasonable investment because I didn't want to lose out. I surely could have made a better choice. Heck, I ordered pins online, and now think I could have just got them here and knew they were GTG.

I'm not claiming I'm no newbie, because I am. Nor am I claiming that I am not worried about sides, because they concern me.

What I will claim is that I am not jumping off of a cliff without looking to make sure there is water at the bottom. I know there is water, now I'm making sure, 100% sure, that it's deep enough.

I really have come to the conclusion that starting the cycle without all backups is unwise. Although most say I won't have an issue, I really want to make sure.

Now there is something to be said for the thrill of jumping off a cliff without knowing what's at the bottom! That would be a thrill, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
I think we should cut this guy a bit of slack fellas. As far as I can tell he's done nothing but research since he's been on the forum.

I told him straight away that I didn't rate and would never use clomid again but as he says GBN sell it as part of a complete cycle package. So it's not unreasonable to presume clomid is good enough for the cycle.

Yes he's jumped in a bit early by ordering but hopefully he won't actually start his cycle until he's satisfied he understands all he needs to know about serms and AI's and recognising sides etc etc. Hope you're reading this Jedi?

One good thing is that his first cycle is a straightforward test only cycle and that really shouldn't cause any problems.

Honestly, he's been asking me about absolutely everything and presumably asking loads of other people too. And as we all agree, there's so many differing opinions on just about everything its good to get a general consensus before making our own minds up because at some point we have to decide what we believe and what we don't!
If nothing else I think he realises he needs nolva as a back up.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 07-20-2015 at 07:39 AM.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:52 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

once someone make up mind that they are doing a cycle i dont think people can change that
all can do is offer the advice you can give
and peoples advice will differ and choice of peoples preffered drugs/stack or PCT will differ
Old 07-20-2015, 09:20 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
once someone make up mind that they are doing a cycle i dont think people can change that
all can do is offer the advice you can give
and peoples advice will differ and choice of peoples preffered drugs/stack or PCT will differ
I totally agree. All those of us who have already taken the plunge can really do is help those who are about to with our knowledge and experience, good or bad.

Half the problem is, that it's not like trusting your best mate, it's like trusting your best mate's mate and that's not the same!

Tags
cycle, gyno, test e