Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2015, 09:21 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Really, well didn't know that.

yes so much you dont
so much

ive read you type this multiple times. just read and learn, dont type
Old 07-31-2015, 10:02 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
yes so much you dont
so much

ive read you type this multiple times. just read and learn, dont type
You did what with whose dog? That is indeed strange.

That's sick man.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-01-2015, 01:12 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
That's fascinating. I use an app like Myfitness Pal to track macro intake, and I've always wondered why they didn't separate the type of sugars. I knew fruit sugar was different than say Soda, but now you explained why. It really should be separated. I don't drink soda, but it would be nice to have two categories of suger.

It's clear why dextrose makes me feel refreshed after a tough workout. This is exactly why I love this site, because people have a lot of great information. I don't have time to wade through the scientific papers, you just laid a path in, what, less than two or three paragraphs. Thank you for that. I truly appreciate it.
Anytime my man
Old 08-02-2015, 04:45 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Strength
Strength, in some form, is involved in every sport. It is important to develop a general base strength, and then enhance the general strength with sport specific strength training. The strength training exercises selected should fol- low specific movement patterns and muscle actions that are involved in your sport. Muscular balance should also be con- sidered when strength training to avoid injuries, especially not having one muscle or group of muscles significantly stronger than another. Strength training uses concentric (tension in a muscle as it shortens), eccentric (tension in a muscle as it lengthens) and isometric (tension in a muscle when the length does not change) muscle actions to produce strength gains. This type of training emphasizes the force produced and increases the activation of the neuromuscular reaction to build strength. One can become stronger without getting significantly bigger using this type of training. The movements that are most important to your sport should be emphasized early in the workout in order to focus on the skills most similar to the sport move- ment before the muscles become fatigued. Strength training uses heavy intensities of work, with low repetitions, moderate to high number of sets, with moderate to long rest periods .
Hypertrophy
Hypertrophy training is best represent- ed in the sport of bodybuilding ). However, this type of training can also be used with beginning lifters to increase muscular development, with athletes that want to go up a weight class (in sports like boxing and wrestling), or with athletes such as football linemen and shotputters who will benefit from an increase in mass. Hypertrophy training uses a variety of exercises including iso- lation exercises with concentric and eccentric movement patterns using a variety of joint angles. Muscle groups that the athlete wants to emphasize are targeted first or very early in the work- out. Hypertrophy training uses moder- ate to high intensities of work to the
Training Goal
Strength Power Single-effort Multiple-effort
Hypertrophy

point of muscle exhaustion, with high repetitions, and back-to-back sets of exercises for the same muscle group, with short rest periods . Hypertrophy can be used as part of the beginning phase of an off-season (2 - 4 weeks) and pre-season (1 - 2 weeks) training program in a year-round train- ing program. If you want to get big, but you are not as concerned about absolute strength or power, then hypertrophy training is for you. If muscular strength and power are your primary concerns, then hypertrophy training should be kept to a minimum.
Power
Power training is used to cause an increased speed of movement and explo- siveness in muscles generating a force; therefore strength and velocity need to be emphasized in this type of training. Power exercises help to enhance the nervous system and the coordination of muscle actions to become faster, smoother and more precise. There are many ways to train for power using con- centric and eccentric exercises; plyomet- rics (an exercise where the muscle is loaded eccentrically followed by and immediate concentric contraction, also know as the stretch- shortening cycle), and isokinetic exercises involving changes in the speed of movement through a motion with a constant resistance. Power training typically involves exercises that employ multiple joint movements (i.e. running, jumping, Olympic-type exercises such as the power clean, hang-pulls, snatches, push press, etc.). These exercises are performed early in the workout before other strength exercises. Power training uses high intensities of work, with low repetitions, moderate number of sets, with moderate to long rest periods between sets . In order to improve power pro- duction, a base level of strength needs to be in place to increase performance and decrease risk of injury. Power training can be done year round. However, more emphasis may be placed on power toward the end of the off-season and during pre-season training because it prepares the body to respond and react in a way to mimic sports movements clos- er to the actual speed of performance.
Identify Primary Goal
In order to determine which one of these resistance-training programs is correct for you, identify your primary goal by evaluating your needs and objectives ). Even though you may have more than one goal, it is best to focus on one goal at a time. For example if you wanted to increase your size and strength, focus on hypertrophy first for a time (i.e. 4 - 6 weeks) and then switch to focus on strength (i.e. 4 - 6 weeks) after size has been developed. (Remember that hypertrophy and strength overlap—you cannot completely separate the two.) This gets into an area of training called periodization, which involves manipulating workouts in cal- endar time periods for specific goals and objectives3. A gen- eral seasonal guideline. So focus on your goals, know what you are training for and why you are training.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:47 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Designing the Program
Once a training program has been selected, one must design the actual program. To determine the intensity of each exer- cise you need to determine your one repetition maximum (1RM). From the 1RM, your weight load for a particular exercise is calculated based on a percentage of the 1RM. Your workouts will be designed based on the calculat- ed weight loads. After training for a while (when the exercise becomes easier to perform, or when repetitions are complet- ed with additional repetitions), it will become necessary for the intensity to change. A conservative method of increasing the weight load is the “2-for-2 rule.” This suggests that when an athlete can perform two or more repetitions over their assigned repetition goal in the last set of the exercise for two consecutive workouts, weight should be added to that exer- cise for the next workout.2 Using this rule will help to keep the training workouts progressing and maintaining intensity as strength, power and size are improved.
Summary
There is a specific use for training strength, size and power in sport. Knowing your sport and your goals will help to determine what you should focus on in your year-round training program. Hypertrophy for muscle growth, strength for generating force, and power for generating force with speed.

Last edited by realmuscle; 08-03-2015 at 01:46 AM.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:10 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I'll probably have someone ridicule me for saying this, but I don't my sharing my mistakes.

When I first started lifting, I listen to a few friends who said just eat a lot and lift heavy. They said lift the heaviest thing you can for five reps, until that becomes easy, then add more weight. Additionally, I hadn't known about strengthens ligaments or stabilizing muscles.

Luckily by trade I am a natural researcher and question asker. I learned quickly that this was not gonna end well, but not quick enough to not set in a mild case of shoulder impingement. I was lifti heavier than I should have been.

Even as of recently I learned to lower weights and use more control, and it feels better.

My point is, info like real muscle is offering is a great place to learn why there is a system too lifting. People think it's all about just lifting stuff, and that's far from true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmuscle View Post
Designing the Program
Once a training program has been selected, one must design the actual program. To determine the intensity of each exer- cise you need to determine your one repetition maximum (1RM)( see Figure 3). From the 1RM, your weight load for a particular exercise is calculated based on a percentage of the 1RM. Your workouts will be designed based on the calculat- ed weight loads. After training for a while (when the exercise becomes easier to perform, or when repetitions are complet- ed with additional repetitions), it will become necessary for the intensity to change. A conservative method of increasing the weight load is the “2-for-2 rule.” This suggests that when an athlete can perform two or more repetitions over their assigned repetition goal in the last set of the exercise for two consecutive workouts, weight should be added to that exer- cise for the next workout.2 Using this rule will help to keep the training workouts progressing and maintaining intensity as strength, power and size are improved.
Summary
There is a specific use for training strength, size and power in sport. Knowing your sport and your goals will help to determine what you should focus on in your year-round training program. Hypertrophy for muscle growth, strength for generating force, and power for generating force with speed.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-14-2015, 10:00 AM

Post Thanks / Like

slowly tightening up
Old 09-03-2015, 12:48 AM

Post Thanks / Like

one of my worst shots. Gonna really focus on fixing this
Old 10-11-2015, 11:04 AM

Post Thanks / Like

So ive been away a bit. Havent had much motivation to train. Been off of all supps for about 5 weeks now. I came off of a 12 week cycle of 500mgs test cyp per week. Past 5 weeks ive trained 3-4 times each week. I tend to take long breaks every winter let my body kick its natural output back on. Ill be off until January.

What I do to maintain the muscle i have gained is continue to eat the way im suppose to and train 4 days a week allowing adequate rest and cals.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:08 AM

Post Thanks / Like

reluctant to post these pictures as you can see I haven't held the best condition the past few weeks. But today everything changes gonna cut out all junk ive been eating and start some cardio. I hate to use the word diet just because people tend to confuse the word for starve or eating less. But really I will be eating plenty just no garbage.