Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2015, 08:17 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by realmuscle View Post
basically my go to meal 1 cup Jasmine rice 6oz chicken 3ounces green beans diet has been spot on for about 6 days now. Have my starting pictures have yet to post will post them with comparisons this weekend. Everyone train hard and train safe!
Is that six oz of chicken? If it is, my scale is off, by a lot. LOL! I read white rice is a fast carb, where brown rice isn't. Have you ever heard that before.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-29-2015, 08:31 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Is that six oz of chicken? If it is, my scale is off, by a lot. LOL! I read white rice is a fast carb, where brown rice isn't. Have you ever heard that before.
carbs in them the same difference is in the mineral content and fibre some are lost in process to make white rice

bro science lol
Old 07-29-2015, 08:40 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I only eat brown rice, but because I like it better. I need to introduce a fast carb after my workouts again. I feel better after some dextrose or fruit.

Jedi in Training
Old 07-31-2015, 01:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
I ate some of the meal before I snapped the pic!
Old 07-31-2015, 01:43 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Interesting. I only eat brown rice, but because I like it better. I need to introduce a fast carb after my workouts again. I feel better after some dextrose or fruit.
Avoid the fruit post training the fructose replenished liver glycogen. Dextrose is great! But I like simple stuff like cereal post training I eat 3cups of cinnamon toast crunch with 1cup fat free milk and 50grams whey iso
Old 07-31-2015, 04:53 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
I ate some of the meal before I snapped the pic!
Ah I see, lol!

Jedi in Training
Old 07-31-2015, 04:55 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Avoid the fruit post training the fructose replenished liver glycogen. Dextrose is great! But I like simple stuff like cereal post training I eat 3cups of cinnamon toast crunch with 1cup fat free milk and 50grams whey iso
Really, well didn't know that. Dr. Stoppani claims fruit or Dextrose would work. But he also sells suppliments, and pushes us towards his dextrose. I just know I recover quick when I have fast carbs. I do like Crunch!

Jedi in Training
Old 07-31-2015, 08:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Really, well didn't know that. Dr. Stoppani claims fruit or Dextrose would work. But he also sells suppliments, and pushes us towards his dextrose. I just know I recover quick when I have fast carbs. I do like Crunch!
Fructose

Fructose is a sugar found naturally in many fruits and vegetables, and added to various beverages such as soda and fruit-flavored drinks. However, it is very different from other sugars because it has a different metabolic pathway and is not the preferred energy source for muscles or the brain. Fructose is only metabolized in the liver and relies on fructokinase to initiate metabolism. It is also more lipogenic, or fat-producing, than glucose. Unlike glucose, too, it does not cause insulin to be released or stimulate production of leptin, a key hormone for regulating energy intake and expenditure. These factors raise concerns about chronically high intakes of dietary fructose, because it appears to behave more like fat in the body than like other carbohydrates.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:27 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Structure

Simple carbohydrates are classified as either monosaccharides or disaccharides. Monosaccharides are the simplest, most basic units of carbohydrates and are made up of only one sugar unit. Glucose and fructose are monosaccharides and are the building blocks of sucrose, a disaccharide. Thus, disaccharides are just a pair of linked sugar molecules. They are formed when two monosaccharides are joined together and a molecule of water is removed -- a dehydration reaction.

Glucose

The most important monosaccharide is glucose, the body’s preferred energy source. Glucose is also called blood sugar, as it circulates in the blood, and relies on the enzymes glucokinase or hexokinase to initiate metabolism. Your body processes most carbohydrates you eat into glucose, either to be used immediately for energy or to be stored in muscle cells or the liver as glycogen for later use. Unlike fructose, insulin is secreted primarily in response to elevated blood concentrations of glucose, and insulin facilitates the entry of glucose into cells.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Structure

Simple carbohydrates are classified as either monosaccharides or disaccharides. Monosaccharides are the simplest, most basic units of carbohydrates and are made up of only one sugar unit. Glucose and fructose are monosaccharides and are the building blocks of sucrose, a disaccharide. Thus, disaccharides are just a pair of linked sugar molecules. They are formed when two monosaccharides are joined together and a molecule of water is removed -- a dehydration reaction.

Glucose

The most important monosaccharide is glucose, the body’s preferred energy source. Glucose is also called blood sugar, as it circulates in the blood, and relies on the enzymes glucokinase or hexokinase to initiate metabolism. Your body processes most carbohydrates you eat into glucose, either to be used immediately for energy or to be stored in muscle cells or the liver as glycogen for later use. Unlike fructose, insulin is secreted primarily in response to elevated blood concentrations of glucose, and insulin facilitates the entry of glucose into cells.
That's fascinating. I use an app like Myfitness Pal to track macro intake, and I've always wondered why they didn't separate the type of sugars. I knew fruit sugar was different than say Soda, but now you explained why. It really should be separated. I don't drink soda, but it would be nice to have two categories of suger.

It's clear why dextrose makes me feel refreshed after a tough workout. This is exactly why I love this site, because people have a lot of great information. I don't have time to wade through the scientific papers, you just laid a path in, what, less than two or three paragraphs. Thank you for that. I truly appreciate it.

Jedi in Training