Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2016, 08:07 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
*long video*
Today was something special, energy and intensity was there.
Bench 375 + orange micro for 5 doubles
Floor press 3x5 225 + 160 to 200lbs chains (not sure, don't care)
Big swedes 150lbs DB press
Swedes 205lbs power curl
My personal emotional come back with a 135lbs curl for a double...amazing accomplishment given my bicep tears.

Happy to have a guest lifter today, made an hour drive to join us, shout outs to him

Amazing day, check the video for some highlights

Remember this is only 8 heavy working sets on the chest... As Wenning says: "it's not what you can do it's what you can recover from"
Biggest mistake I see beginners make in the gym is set after set, beyond the point of failure

[video]https://youtu.be/A6DNjSytnrQ[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
]

vid not working even when copy link into youtube says removed
Old 01-19-2016, 02:57 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 9
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 97

[video]https://youtu.be/BIlHLOHf8nM[/video]

The bench press isn't about the chest bounce, the famous bro spot, or that sexy mid press humping the air motion we've all seen. Check the ego and work in a range you can actually control.

If you are serious about building a stronger bench you want to concentrate on volume in the 65 to 85% of your 1RM and you want to focus on controlling the Weight and being explosive.

Nice explosive clean reps is what is going to build your strength, executed with proper technique you will feel more strength and growth then you ever will with the bro spot.

My partner and I both bench well over 400lbs and today is an example of a close grip training session. 8 sets of 3 at 315lbs with strict pauses.

Old 01-19-2016, 08:11 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
[video]https://youtu.be/BIlHLOHf8nM[/video]

The bench press isn't about the chest bounce, the famous bro spot, or that sexy mid press humping the air motion we've all seen. Check the ego and work in a range you can actually control.

If you are serious about building a stronger bench you want to concentrate on volume in the 65 to 85% of your 1RM and you want to focus on controlling the Weight and being explosive.

Nice explosive clean reps is what is going to build your strength, executed with proper technique you will feel more strength and growth then you ever will with the bro spot.

My partner and I both bench well over 400lbs and today is an example of a close grip training session. 8 sets of 3 at 315lbs with strict pauses.

nice that is controlled rest pauses

Old 01-24-2016, 10:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

[video]https://youtu.be/aO80HQbnTW8[/video]

Some solid benching
Got smashed by 455 came back and smoked it.

Old 01-31-2016, 03:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

[video]https://youtu.be/XsqbYXODZKA[/video]

Started my bench cycle for meet prep. Ready to keep the aggression up a notch or two.

Hit 405 and then the 100lbs chains to a 4 board on week 1

For the down sets we did 341 (had a funky plate) for 5 sets of 6

Was a good day

Old 02-02-2016, 01:16 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I t end to get the most questions about bench... The "Bro" lift... But also believe it or not one of the most challenging lifts. The key to improving any lift, not just bench, is consistency and training.... Seems obvious right ? Yet many fall short.
First let's talk about Training. Brings to mind some words by Swede Burns. There is a big difference between training and working out. Training is methodical, tracked, and evaluated. Working out is... Not only going through the motions but often quite directionless. The big strong guy at the gym "working out" and benching 405 will likely be benching the same weight in a year or two. So, your take away? Track your workouts and have a plan! That simple. If you plan 6 weeks and nothing improved reevaluate that plan. Have a purpose and a goal and work toward it... TRAIN

Consistency is another big one, and it ties directly into training. Be consistent, give things TIME to work. Don't program hop, don't throw something aside after a week or two.... Stick to the program and give it time to work. Sure it sucks if six weeks goes by and those shoulder presses didn't pay off for your bench, but that's part of the journey, learning what works and what doesn't.
Too often people get caught up in too many variations and changes that they don't really give something time to work and progress. Another problem is people do so many variations that they don't know what is working and what isn't.

A big component of my bench training is simplicity. I track a few primary movements and look at the progression and how that carries over to my lift. If it doesn't I abandon it. If it's working I continue the progression until I reach a wall then I switch to a variation.

Soon I will be releasing an excel sheet that will help individuals do exactly that in a way that I believe to be most effective for strength performance.

[video]https://youtu.be/eNp1rpai82E[/video]

Old 02-02-2016, 03:14 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

We have all heard the body mechanics argument for why someone is good or great at a certain lift. It usually goes something like this: “Yeah, you got a good bench…those short arms help immensely.” Or “Yeah, nice deadlift his long arms make him built to pull.” These little statements are meant to protect the ego and have the simultaneous effect of downgrading the other individual’s accomplishment.

As a lifter with short arms I hear the short arm reason as to why I am a good bencher quite often… but truth is, my short arms have very little to do with why I am a descent bencher. I am an okay bencher because I love it, I train and train and train, and I have been consistently lifting and training for 13 years and I am STILL learning.

People are usually good at something because they put years of effort into increasing their performance, despite the setbacks. We all progress at a certain rate, face certain obstacles and have different starting points all of which are parts of what makes each person’s journey unique.

I decided to give a little timeline of my workout history, a glimpse into how “easy” my bench press journey was.

2003-2005 Free weights – Never benched 315

2005-2009 Machine weight training

2009-Summer 2012 College parties and Curls for the Girls. Lots of benching… LOTS the bro spots and chest bounces were on point!

Summer 2012 I began PL Training

March 2013 425lbs Bench Press SPF Ironman Pro/AM

December 2013 415lbs RPS Winter Warfare

April 2014 450lbs RPS Push Pull presented by River City Barbell

June 2014 470lbs LexenXtreme Summer Slam

December 2014 480lbs Lexen XXX

February 2015 two distal bicep tears and surgeries

December 2015 470lbs SPF Presented by Sweat Shop

That is a lot of years of pressing and I still haven’t broken into the 500lbs+ which to me are the great benchers. 13 years of benching…

My squat and deadlift are still works in progress. 3 years in and I still suck. Guess what? It might take me another 10 years…but descent numbers will happen.

There are many variables in performance: mechanics, training style, genetic predisposition, sports background, labor background, general athleticism, diet, supplementation, lifestyle, environment, etc.

Next time you are crying about “short arms” “long arms” or some other advantage a lifter has ask yourself one question: How many fucking years have you put in? How dedicated are you? What obstacles have you faced? Shutup and train don’t make excuses about your arms, your chest, your shoulders, your back, and your biceps.

I have one opening available for online coaching, my goal is to help you become a better lifter.
Contact me for details

Old 02-08-2016, 03:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Two training sessions

Friday hit 500 to a 3 board this is week 2
In the wave
Then 405 for some 4x2 and ended with a triple on the fifth
[video]https://youtu.be/5WDqJF2S7qo[/video]

Today hit 480 for single, took two attempts
Then 375 for five triples
[video]https://youtu.be/hvNTr8bdYQ8[/video]

Old 02-08-2016, 01:13 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

That was a good one.

Quote:

Next time you are crying about “short arms” “long arms” or some other advantage a lifter has ask yourself one question: How many fucking years have you put in? How dedicated are you? What obstacles have you faced? Shutup and train don’t make excuses about your arms, your chest, your shoulders, your back, and your biceps.

Old 02-15-2016, 04:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Upping the dose this week to
600 tren
500 test
Rip