Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Bullking up

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 09:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 50
Likes (Received): 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBabs View Post
Im looking to start a bulk cycle, this is what im thinking for gear as a beggining cycle from GBN.

Dianoxyl 6wk
Test E 10wk

PCT
Clom

Is there anything I should be adding to this?
My first mass cycle was all oral and dont believe it was as good as stated, although i had some results they were minimal in my opinion, I wont name the company cause i dont see them on here..so ya know..im sure i got spanked...

37yrs
Height 5' 11 Weight 200

I eat 4-5 times a day, lots of chicken,tuna,pb,pasta..etc

Minimal supps...for now

Workout 5 days, 3 days weights, heavy, moderate, light.. 2 days cardio "need more"

Worked out on and off for a couple years, had neck surgery 6 months ago, but the last 3 months i have been going strong and staying with it..and i plan on growing more and more and more...enough said..ha !!

Just looking for the right path...still a newbie guys !!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbabs View Post
my first mass cycle was all oral and dont believe it was as good as stated, although i had some results they were minimal in my opinion, i wont name the company cause i dont see them on here..so ya know..im sure i got spanked...

37yrs
height 5' 11 weight 200

i eat 4-5 times a day, lots of chicken,tuna,pb,pasta..etc

minimal supps...for now

workout 5 days, 3 days weights, heavy, moderate, light.. 2 days cardio "need more"

worked out on and off for a couple years, had neck surgery 6 months ago, but the last 3 months i have been going strong and staying with it..and i plan on growing more and more and more...enough said..ha !!

Just looking for the right path...still a newbie guys !!
we will help you get to whereever you want to go in ur goals bro... Thts why were here// and we support u in ur journeys as well.. We all started at the bottom at one point in time.. Its all good and u matter so never give in bro !!
Old 05-28-2014, 09:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi mate, good luck with the recovery. Know the feeling only too well.

I would run the test at 500mg EW either in two pins or one. I've done both and never really noticed a difference.*

As for Dbol, I've never used it but I'm currently running tbol at 4 ED and very pleased with the results. I would guess the Dbol would be run along the same lines though I'm sure those who gave used Dbol will advise.*

Both Test and Dbol have the potential to give you gyno and plenty of water retention. You will need to consider running an AI alongside or at the very least have it on hand to be taken should gyno symptoms start.

For PCT I don't like Clomid and use it minimally at the start of PCT as it blurs my vision too much. I'd research the different PCT protocols on this forum and on the Internet and come to your own decision.

Your success will depend so much on your diet. AAS will help but it's whether you eat to cut or bulk that really dictates what happens. Obviously you wouldn't use Dbol if you were cutting but apart from that you need to eat loads.*

Hopefully you'll get loads more responses coz as I always you should never take just one person a word. Research and research again.

Good luck. *And one last suggestion . . . It might be worth knocking the cardio on the head or at least reducing it for the duration of the cycle. Apart from keeping you fit it burns loads of calories.*

Sent from Samsung Mobile
Old 06-02-2014, 01:32 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 14
Thanks (Received): 6
Likes (Given): 50
Likes (Received): 34

Thanks for the input !!! ..... I have been researching hard and will be ordering my gear very soon.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:30 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 7

Going to be going hard soon here, was pretty big then I injured my knee snowboarding . So haven't worked out in a year or two but 6ft 228lbs this should be A good one since my goal was always to hit 225lbs.. Not fat at all, so not sure where the weight came from, but will be bigger than ever, athletic build, not sure what I'm using yet, but will let you guys know and maybe do a log with th pics. Would be interesting. Any Sponsors want to jump on board Message me, I'm a vet and know! My Stuff, lol worth a try..

Last edited by Mujita07; 10-13-2014 at 05:40 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:49 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 11
Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBabs View Post
Thanks for the input !!! ..... I have been researching hard and will be ordering my gear very soon.
As long as that clom is working for ya and it all depends on how ur body reacts to what ur taking, I always run dbol 25mg morning 25mg post workout or evening, for kick-starts about half of cycle length, 12 weeker so first 6, then if long cycle again toward end. All depends., this post might be late but hopefully helps sum any q''s hit me up. And depending on how many cycles uve done I'd never run test E less and 600 mg Ew... Just my experience and 2 cents for results, so for ure cycle I'd do dbol twice daily 50mg total 6 weeks Test 12 or 10 is fine. Cut in half I go E3 days so 2 shots we, I did the same one my first two cycles, It's always good to have some Armidex on hand for sore nips plus in the future you will want to take. Hcg, for balls and help keep gains The Armidex , half way or threw out cycle to prevent gyno , and long as the cloms are working, I use Nova and armison combo myself experience shows it works best for me and others, but u can get into that on ur next maybe depending what you get into.. Lol good luck bro

Last edited by Mujita07; 10-13-2014 at 06:13 AM.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:59 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 3
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 0
Default new to this and gear.

first off im diabetic type 1 or insulin dependant. so i have concerns with juice..heh heh get it? 5'1- 195lbs thick athletic build w a gut now i have a friend offering me trenbolene oil. n clomid

i recently started some vitamins coq10, fish oil, aakg (l arginine),CLA thermogenics and some whey protein. and if i can remember it a gnc mega man energy pack. i used to take roughly 5days to recover from a workout i blame my diabetes for this. now with the new gusto im pumped after a workout and almost want to keep going. i hit the gym 3x a week, prepared to go 5 if need be.

i was debating a 8week cycle of trenbolene and PCT of clomid i think was available. im wondering about PCT and how the juice will effect my insulin dosage. thank you in advance any and all advice an info is appreciated
Old 11-01-2014, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Guys, let's do some cleaning job here and put everything on its shelf.

I proposed since beginning that everyone start his own thred here this way it would be much easier to help, because we know at what stage you are, what you did what you plan to do.

So please everyone create his own thread, believe me you will have to benefit more from this.

Thank you everyone and dont be mad on me, I just want to make it better and easier for you

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------

Old 11-19-2014, 05:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 2
Default u KNOW it!

I am getting back on my square. Injurys and other setbacks have plagued my lifting career. I am as lose to 100% as i am gonna get so i am goin hard...

Went back to the gym last week and still hold good strenth for my size... RAW and untrained(out of shape) i weigh 190 and can get 205 15x on flat bench. I can still squat 225 10x. Because of those few workouts i did last week.... i am HELLA sore but super stoked to start killin it...

I live in the midwest so this time of year its shitty out. So i am gonna train hard for the first half of winter then get on around Feb then it is 215 or bust til the Olympia in September!
Old 12-28-2014, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 409
Thanks (Received): 87
Likes (Given): 769
Likes (Received): 240

Sounds motivating bro.

Will you keep a transformation cycle log?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierBull View Post
I am getting back on my square. Injurys and other setbacks have plagued my lifting career. I am as lose to 100% as i am gonna get so i am goin hard...

Went back to the gym last week and still hold good strenth for my size... RAW and untrained(out of shape) i weigh 190 and can get 205 15x on flat bench. I can still squat 225 10x. Because of those few workouts i did last week.... i am HELLA sore but super stoked to start killin it...

I live in the midwest so this time of year its shitty out. So i am gonna train hard for the first half of winter then get on around Feb then it is 215 or bust til the Olympia in September!

--------
Want to advertise on HyperMuscles and other popular sites? - Contact me
--------