Old 10-13-2014, 05:49 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBabs View Post
Thanks for the input !!! ..... I have been researching hard and will be ordering my gear very soon.
As long as that clom is working for ya and it all depends on how ur body reacts to what ur taking, I always run dbol 25mg morning 25mg post workout or evening, for kick-starts about half of cycle length, 12 weeker so first 6, then if long cycle again toward end. All depends., this post might be late but hopefully helps sum any q''s hit me up. And depending on how many cycles uve done I'd never run test E less and 600 mg Ew... Just my experience and 2 cents for results, so for ure cycle I'd do dbol twice daily 50mg total 6 weeks Test 12 or 10 is fine. Cut in half I go E3 days so 2 shots we, I did the same one my first two cycles, It's always good to have some Armidex on hand for sore nips plus in the future you will want to take. Hcg, for balls and help keep gains The Armidex , half way or threw out cycle to prevent gyno , and long as the cloms are working, I use Nova and armison combo myself experience shows it works best for me and others, but u can get into that on ur next maybe depending what you get into.. Lol good luck bro

Last edited by Mujita07; 10-13-2014 at 06:13 AM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0