View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 09:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Hi mate, good luck with the recovery. Know the feeling only too well.

I would run the test at 500mg EW either in two pins or one. I've done both and never really noticed a difference.*

As for Dbol, I've never used it but I'm currently running tbol at 4 ED and very pleased with the results. I would guess the Dbol would be run along the same lines though I'm sure those who gave used Dbol will advise.*

Both Test and Dbol have the potential to give you gyno and plenty of water retention. You will need to consider running an AI alongside or at the very least have it on hand to be taken should gyno symptoms start.

For PCT I don't like Clomid and use it minimally at the start of PCT as it blurs my vision too much. I'd research the different PCT protocols on this forum and on the Internet and come to your own decision.

Your success will depend so much on your diet. AAS will help but it's whether you eat to cut or bulk that really dictates what happens. Obviously you wouldn't use Dbol if you were cutting but apart from that you need to eat loads.*

Hopefully you'll get loads more responses coz as I always you should never take just one person a word. Research and research again.

Good luck. *And one last suggestion . . . It might be worth knocking the cardio on the head or at least reducing it for the duration of the cycle. Apart from keeping you fit it burns loads of calories.*

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0