Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2015, 09:08 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

looking well mate
Old 01-27-2015, 07:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 11
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 60

I didnt always love bodybuilding! Actually i was quite opposite! Growing up i was very heavy as a kid. To give you an idea of how bad it was i was 14yrs old 5ft 4inch 240-250lbs alot of excess fat very very low self esteem i hated myself. But growing up i always idolized the guys that where on fronts of magazines i always wished that i could have that body type. So im 14yrs old depressed eating myself to death. My uncle buys me a set of olympic weights and a smith machine. And i stayed very consistant i didnt have alot of friends so ny free time at home went to weight training. So months go by i can visually see that im changing im down 40lbs i feel better about myself but it wasnt enough i didnt have a magazine look. So i began educating myself always reading a book on diet/nutrition/training once i was able to understand that diet was the key to unlocking that look i wanted i persued it i wanted to be lean all the time! I didnt care how big or how strong i was all i wanted was abbs! lol! So 14yrs old 240lbs in 1 yr i went down to 157lbs and boy did i think i was the shit! Haha so im 15 going on 16 i come across a youtube video of kevin levrone at the 92 mr olympia where i am just in complete aww at his physique his deep striations perfect round muscle bellies he was not the monster then dorian yates was. but to me he looked perfect imo that is mr olympia to me. But anyways now that im rambling afer i watched that video something happened to me i wanted to look like that or atleast develop my physique to resemble something close to that. Thats how i became a bodybuilder tho was a kid with low self esteem that thought if i build a physique that evryone admired more people would like me. Did things workout that way? No not at all i dont think people even cared.
Old 01-27-2015, 07:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I bet there's plenty of people who admire you for the life changes you made and there'll be even more who wish they had half the commitment you've got!!

Old 01-28-2015, 08:48 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

thats good journey been on should be proud of yourself if anything
and congrats cos you do look good
Old 01-28-2015, 08:49 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

ps
dorian yates was and will always be the best

being english and that lol
Old 01-28-2015, 09:25 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Old 01-28-2015, 09:39 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Old 01-28-2015, 11:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Part 2 bodybuilding
bodybuilding what is it really? Everyone sees pictures on social networking that you are making progress or they see pictures of you at your show. But most people that see that (unless having experienced it themselves) knows what actually goes on up until that point. depending on the person they can be preparing for a show for a whole year! But myself i find 20wks is my sweet spot. Now dont get me wrong i eat meals in the offseason but im a dirty eater lol 20wk mark comes game one all clean meals. Because i work a 40hr wk job and i train in the evening i like to cook all my food on an off day PREPARE EVERY MEAL in one day for the whole week so i never have a reason to miss/cheat a meal. So for 20wks everyweekend im back an fourth in the kitchen for 4-5 hrs. Thats meal prep. Like i said i work first shift and i usually like to do fasted cardio when i wake up so im up at 5am everyday depending on where i am at with prep on a stepmill anywhere from 20mins -50mins. Then i work my shift i always bring all my food anywhere i go. Get home eat a meal and im pumping iron from 1-2hrs depending on the bodypart and how my pump is.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like

couple of quick pics right after work. Weight is right at 215 energy seems to be good right now. Im moody here and there i can def tell im dieting im short with people and easily annoyed. But nothing to over the top im not "raging" but everything has been so far so good bodyfat seems to be dropping with minimal cardio still cals are still pretty high. Im letting the diet do what it needs to do right now before i start really banging away on cardio or using any type of fat burner /diuretic. I did introduce low carb days on my rest days. Which happens to be today. So i like utilize this free time to prepare any food i may of ran out of or run to the market for something kinda just have a normal day where my mind and body can rest. I do find myself usually posing before the night is over. Have my last meal and then run thru mandatory poses and a few poses that i like during my routine.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:07 PM

Post Thanks / Like

So sunday morning fasted cardio. My mind is tired my body is tired i for sure know tomorrow will be a much needed rest day. Sometimes life interferes with bodybuilding lifestyle things happen that weigh heavy on your mind and body messing with my diet and training it happens to the even the best. For me i try to keep positive at most times. Always look at the bigger picture. Bodybuilding is my passion but it is still only a hobby. Not only do i focus on bettering my physque but im looking into furthering my education. I wanna see if i can balance school. Work. And bodybuilding. Stay tuned