View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 11:00 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Part 2 bodybuilding
bodybuilding what is it really? Everyone sees pictures on social networking that you are making progress or they see pictures of you at your show. But most people that see that (unless having experienced it themselves) knows what actually goes on up until that point. depending on the person they can be preparing for a show for a whole year! But myself i find 20wks is my sweet spot. Now dont get me wrong i eat meals in the offseason but im a dirty eater lol 20wk mark comes game one all clean meals. Because i work a 40hr wk job and i train in the evening i like to cook all my food on an off day PREPARE EVERY MEAL in one day for the whole week so i never have a reason to miss/cheat a meal. So for 20wks everyweekend im back an fourth in the kitchen for 4-5 hrs. Thats meal prep. Like i said i work first shift and i usually like to do fasted cardio when i wake up so im up at 5am everyday depending on where i am at with prep on a stepmill anywhere from 20mins -50mins. Then i work my shift i always bring all my food anywhere i go. Get home eat a meal and im pumping iron from 1-2hrs depending on the bodypart and how my pump is.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0