View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 07:17 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I didnt always love bodybuilding! Actually i was quite opposite! Growing up i was very heavy as a kid. To give you an idea of how bad it was i was 14yrs old 5ft 4inch 240-250lbs alot of excess fat very very low self esteem i hated myself. But growing up i always idolized the guys that where on fronts of magazines i always wished that i could have that body type. So im 14yrs old depressed eating myself to death. My uncle buys me a set of olympic weights and a smith machine. And i stayed very consistant i didnt have alot of friends so ny free time at home went to weight training. So months go by i can visually see that im changing im down 40lbs i feel better about myself but it wasnt enough i didnt have a magazine look. So i began educating myself always reading a book on diet/nutrition/training once i was able to understand that diet was the key to unlocking that look i wanted i persued it i wanted to be lean all the time! I didnt care how big or how strong i was all i wanted was abbs! lol! So 14yrs old 240lbs in 1 yr i went down to 157lbs and boy did i think i was the shit! Haha so im 15 going on 16 i come across a youtube video of kevin levrone at the 92 mr olympia where i am just in complete aww at his physique his deep striations perfect round muscle bellies he was not the monster then dorian yates was. but to me he looked perfect imo that is mr olympia to me. But anyways now that im rambling afer i watched that video something happened to me i wanted to look like that or atleast develop my physique to resemble something close to that. Thats how i became a bodybuilder tho was a kid with low self esteem that thought if i build a physique that evryone admired more people would like me. Did things workout that way? No not at all i dont think people even cared.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0