Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 08:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default arnolds true cycle?

arnold schwarzenegger cycle

prbly not lol?

Arnold Schwarzenegger cycle

"Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight." - Ronnie
Old 04-24-2010, 09:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

not sure if that was his cycle or not! but it is one that i would want to try, but not so high on the dbol!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I've read he took a lot of dbol and loved primo so I guess it might be true. For my next cycle I will try primo at 800mg/week in combination with test and dbol and will see how it works for me.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:32 PM

Post Thanks / Like

you and cc both, i'd like to know how it goes... i'm really thinking about using primo next cycle but i'd be at lower dosages

"Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight." - Ronnie
Old 04-27-2010, 08:20 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 2

I just finished primo,test and dbol cyle. I used primo@600mg/week but for next time doses will be at least 800mg/week. Anyway I am very happy with results.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:07 AM
ajish2012

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

A word of advice for all those people who are eager to know the answer for this thread. I have been a fitness instructor for the past twelve years and I know this field. Let me be clear about this. OK! Arnold or any other guy on those days never really had a proper cycle. It was just too confusing for them. Secondly, those of you who are goingto take steroids think one more time, what it is that you want to achieve in life. Is your whole life built for the purpose of getting freakishingly muscular. Is that what's about? Please! Life is mire than this and trust me you will only suffer taking all this in the later stages of your life. I may sound like Jesus Christ for you right now but after twenty or thirty years you will get to know that I am right!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajish2012 View Post
A word of advice for all those people who are eager to know the answer for this thread. I have been a fitness instructor for the past twelve years and I know this field. Let me be clear about this. OK! Arnold or any other guy on those days never really had a proper cycle. It was just too confusing for them. Secondly, those of you who are goingto take steroids think one more time, what it is that you want to achieve in life. Is your whole life built for the purpose of getting freakishingly muscular. Is that what's about? Please! Life is mire than this and trust me you will only suffer taking all this in the later stages of your life. I may sound like Jesus Christ for you right now but after twenty or thirty years you will get to know that I am right!
Bro all your posts have been anti steroids ?! if your a fitness instructor and know this field then you should also know that steroids have no long term bad effects if used correctly and if monitored correctly, if people wish to use steroids it is there choice , we are here to help those who have made the decision to use steroids , use them safely.
We are here to help people get informative and educated information not to preach steroids are evil ...
Old 05-09-2010, 12:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Personally i'm glad there are sites like this one, at least i know that i can get the right information rather than going into taking steroids, blind!
We are here to help and advise people who wish to take steroids as well as those who don't! If anyone ask's me for info i will gladly give that info because at least i will know that he now has the correct information and can decide for him/her self! If we where not here to advise people what do you think would happen? Do you think that they wouldn't take steroids??? If you think that they will not, then i would suggest that you think again!
If they do not have good up to date information then they will not know what to do!
Then it would be trial and error and alot more dead athletes.
I understand that you have your own opinion and that is fine, and if you don't like the idea of people using anabolic steroids that is also fine everyone is entitled to they're own opinion.
But this site is dedicated to helping bodybuilders and other athletes by providing them with the relevent information, and that includes the use of steroids!!!
We give this information so they can do it SAFELY!
I would rather share my knowledge and know that people will learn from it.
You say you've been a fitness instructor for 12 years and that you know this field,
How do you know this field?
Have you used steroids?
How did you get the knowledge you have on steroids?
Was it by trial and error or was it through reading up on the subject,
If it was the latter then that is exactly what the guys on this forum are doing!
Finding out about it then making up they're own minds!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-09-2010 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 03:16 PM
ajish2012

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Let your beliefs save you all!
Old 05-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like