Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 03:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Do you really believe that your so much better than everyone else?
Where are you from ajish2012?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-09-2010 at 03:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:02 PM
Rex

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

almost like a spammer...lmao, steroids isnt a miracle drug you still need to eat and train healthy, nothing wrong with a little boost to help you achieve your goals, use it dont abuse it and you will be fine

Rex
Old 05-09-2010, 05:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

He was a spammer Rex, he just got banned!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 8
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
not sure if that was his cycle or not! but it is one that i would want to try, but not so high on the dbol!
Ha ha I would count of having too much sex during that bridge lol
Old 05-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bean View Post
I just finished primo,test and dbol cyle. I used primo@600mg/week but for next time doses will be at least 800mg/week. Anyway I am very happy with results.
How long bro was you using the Primo?
Old 05-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajish2012 View Post
Let your beliefs save you all!
I wouldn't go as far as to say juice is great for you, but "WHY-are-you-here Bro?

Most of the horror stories you hear are blown up by the media and one sided.

When Lyle Alzado died is doctors were asked by press members, "did he die from steroids?"
NOT-one-doctor, would say any such thing. The man had cancer like many men his age. Lyle Alzodo by his own admission was hit very HARD in the head dozens of times and he also used steroids recklessly for two decades non stop in ridiculous amounts. There is no proof steroids had anything to do with his cancer. And if it did, because sure, its possible, he didnt use responcibly. I
Same thing whith Chris Benwa the wrestler....."he killed his family while on a
Roid Rage"

So why haven't the other 100 pro wrestlers on steroids killed people?

I wrote an article not long ago on this subject and showed the stats of how many people die each year from tobacco and alcohol and its staggering, while there is NO proof anyone died from steroid use in those same years, Vs 100,000snds of people dieing from tobacco. I understand that using steroids on a pro team while others are not allowed is cheating...but WHY would you or any government want to put otherwise law abiding citizens in jail with criminals because they want to build big muscles at the local gym? If it were not for baseball players getting caught using steroids you wouldnt even hear about it in the news. Noone would even care.

I spoke to a HRT doctor just this week and he was impressed with my knowledge of proper PCT and told me he has had dozens of middle aged men come to him after using steroids with absolutely no knowledge of PCT, anti estrogens, how to prevent gyno, and prostate trouble, how to deal with progesterone or any of it. The reason? In part, anti steroids factions purposely surpress this information from would-be users, and rather resort to scare tactics. By doing that you are misinforming the public.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I am not even saying that I agree or do not agree, the point is you brought your argument to the wrong venue.

We are not here to debate steroid use. We do not encourage it either. But those who are using can find valuable information here on how to use steroids safely. We dont supress information.

You way of preaching is like telling teens that the only safe sex is no sex.

You tell them that because you mean well, but in the end what do you end up with?

Kids screwing without condoms!
Great.

Last edited by bostonpaul; 05-11-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:19 AM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonpaul View Post
I wouldn't go as far as to say juice is great for you, but "WHY-are-you-here Bro?

Most of the horror stories you hear are blown up by the media and one sided.

When Lyle Alzado died is doctors were asked by press members, "did he die from steroids?"
NOT-one-doctor, would say any such thing. The man had cancer like many men his age. Lyle Alzodo by his own admission was hit very HARD in the head dozens of times and he also used steroids recklessly for two decades non stop in ridiculous amounts. There is no proof steroids had anything to do with his cancer. And if it did, because sure, its possible, he didnt use responcibly. I
Same thing whith Chris Benwa the wrestler....."he killed his family while on a
Roid Rage"

So why haven't the other 100 pro wrestlers on steroids killed people?

I wrote an article not long ago on this subject and showed the stats of how many people die each year from tobacco and alcohol and its staggering, while there is NO proof anyone died from steroid use in those same years, Vs 100,000snds of people dieing from tobacco. I understand that using steroids on a pro team while others are not allowed is cheating...but WHY would you or any government want to put otherwise law abiding citizens in jail with criminals because they want to build big muscles at the local gym? If it were not for baseball players getting caught using steroids you wouldnt even hear about it in the news. Noone would even care.

I spoke to a HRT doctor just this week and he was impressed with my knowledge of proper PCT and told me he has had dozens of middle aged men come to him after using steroids with absolutely no knowledge of PCT, anti estrogens, how to prevent gyno, and prostate trouble, how to deal with progesterone or any of it. The reason? In part, anti steroids factions purposely surpress this information from would-be users, and rather resort to scare tactics. By doing that you are misinforming the public.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I am not even saying that I agree or do not agree, the point is you brought your argument to the wrong venue.

We are not here to debate steroid use. We do not encourage it either. But those who are using can find valuable information here on how to use steroids safely. We dont supress information.

You way of preaching is like telling teens that the only safe sex is no sex.

You tell them that because you mean well, but in the end what do you end up with?

Kids screwing without condoms!
Great.
REALLY nice post bro , sums it all up !!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent post Bp

Old 05-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 2

hes banned now anyway lol
Old 10-23-2010, 12:03 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1
Talking

i too am thankful for this forum,just read how to take cycles safty thanx a bunch brothers of the gym.