View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 12:19 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Personally i'm glad there are sites like this one, at least i know that i can get the right information rather than going into taking steroids, blind!
We are here to help and advise people who wish to take steroids as well as those who don't! If anyone ask's me for info i will gladly give that info because at least i will know that he now has the correct information and can decide for him/her self! If we where not here to advise people what do you think would happen? Do you think that they wouldn't take steroids??? If you think that they will not, then i would suggest that you think again!
If they do not have good up to date information then they will not know what to do!
Then it would be trial and error and alot more dead athletes.
I understand that you have your own opinion and that is fine, and if you don't like the idea of people using anabolic steroids that is also fine everyone is entitled to they're own opinion.
But this site is dedicated to helping bodybuilders and other athletes by providing them with the relevent information, and that includes the use of steroids!!!
We give this information so they can do it SAFELY!
I would rather share my knowledge and know that people will learn from it.
You say you've been a fitness instructor for 12 years and that you know this field,
How do you know this field?
Have you used steroids?
How did you get the knowledge you have on steroids?
Was it by trial and error or was it through reading up on the subject,
If it was the latter then that is exactly what the guys on this forum are doing!
Finding out about it then making up they're own minds!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 05-09-2010 at 03:56 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0