Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajish2012 View Post
A word of advice for all those people who are eager to know the answer for this thread. I have been a fitness instructor for the past twelve years and I know this field. Let me be clear about this. OK! Arnold or any other guy on those days never really had a proper cycle. It was just too confusing for them. Secondly, those of you who are goingto take steroids think one more time, what it is that you want to achieve in life. Is your whole life built for the purpose of getting freakishingly muscular. Is that what's about? Please! Life is mire than this and trust me you will only suffer taking all this in the later stages of your life. I may sound like Jesus Christ for you right now but after twenty or thirty years you will get to know that I am right!
Bro all your posts have been anti steroids ?! if your a fitness instructor and know this field then you should also know that steroids have no long term bad effects if used correctly and if monitored correctly, if people wish to use steroids it is there choice , we are here to help those who have made the decision to use steroids , use them safely.
We are here to help people get informative and educated information not to preach steroids are evil ...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0