Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2015, 01:26 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post

Funny enough, I've been having this conversation with someone else recently.
Long story short, it all depends on your diet. In my personal experience I've not really found any difference between the three. The only aas I've really experienced any obvious difference with is tren. Massive strength increase and absolutely no water gain.

I've also lost fat and gained muscle on all three, though probably less so with the eq than the others. But to put it in context I run deca at no more than 250mg EW and that's comparing it with test E at around 500mg to 600mg EW and eq at around 450mg EW.

WOW, that's probably more confusing than helpful. Ask again if it's a clear as concrete.
I understand your comparison of the three, thank you. Your earlier comments about the deca not giving you any issues with progesterone or estrogen has me rethinking if I should be running deca instead of the equi for healing purposes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2015, 05:18 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 27
Thanks (Received): 39
Likes (Given): 236
Likes (Received): 174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximize View Post
Good evening everyone,
I am new to the forum and looking for some feedback. I've been working out consistently for about 11 years now, mostly all-natural but with a couple pro-hormones a few years back when Primordial Performance was around. Anyway, I've had a back injury now for quite some time (over a year, but the last six months have been extremely difficult for me to lift much at all), and it has gotten to the point where it is severely limiting the amount of exercise I can do, and has negatively affected my health and happiness. Long story short I have seen three different primary care providers, two chiropractors, two physical therapists, and a massage therapist, taken far too much time off from the gym, and even quit my manual labor job in favor of a desk job... all in hopes to heal my injury so I can start lifting hard again and feeling better about myself. I've been given multiple diagnosis' such as "lower lumbar strain, muscle spasm" but nothing solid, and it hasn't gotten any better. I've heard a good deal about Equipoise increasing blood flow, red blood cell count, and nitrogen retention. So I'm planning to run a 14 week cycle of Equipoise and Test E to help speed the healing any injured soft tissues that may be the cause of my pain. I'll be supporting the cycle with Proviron, HCG, Nolva, and Clomid. Has anyone had success healing injuries using a cycle similar to this? I read Cornish_Celt's threads on Equipoise and Test E so I am planning to use (roughly) his recommended dosages with all the drugs:

Equipoise 500mg/wk
Test E 500mg/wk
Proviron 50mg/day
HCG 1,500-3,000iu every 5-6 days
Nolvadex 40mg/day for two weeks, then 20mg/day for two weeks
Clomid 50mg/day for two weeks, then 25mg/day for two weeks

I'd like to hear some feedback on this and corrections/recommendations for adjusting the cycle. I'm not looking to get massive, honestly I just want to heal my injuries and be able to enjoy the gym again. Thank you all in advance for your time.

Helloo bro and welcome to HM, during my accident they diagnosed me with "compartment syndrome in my lower lumbar", it was so bad that I was on so many drugs that they OD'd me 3 times in the hospital, almost had to go in surgery to relieve the pressure, there are only 5 cases reported and they told me I was the worst one and that I will never lift again, during the healing process I had to call the ambulance 3 times as it came back when I was doing light yard work, it took about 3 years for me to get back to my "normal" self, now I dont do squats or deads as Im paranoid, I didnt do any cycles during that time either IMO its not a good idea and not worth it, heal first bro, IMO it would put more strain on your lower back muscles if you get an extreme pump from the gear, if you choose to train still I would do it natural till you get your strength back up. again JMO bro
People say to me its possible to be too big.....but for me I dont want a physique thats average something thats reachable, I want something thats unobtainable that looks like its so hard to get, yes women hate it, BUT I FUCKIN LOVE IT....SO FUCK IT!! why do I want this??? CAUSE NORMAL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!
Old 10-29-2015, 06:48 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstrong View Post
Helloo bro and welcome to HM, during my accident they diagnosed me with "compartment syndrome in my lower lumbar", it was so bad that I was on so many drugs that they OD'd me 3 times in the hospital, almost had to go in surgery to relieve the pressure, there are only 5 cases reported and they told me I was the worst one and that I will never lift again, during the healing process I had to call the ambulance 3 times as it came back when I was doing light yard work, it took about 3 years for me to get back to my "normal" self, now I dont do squats or deads as Im paranoid, I didnt do any cycles during that time either IMO its not a good idea and not worth it, heal first bro, IMO it would put more strain on your lower back muscles if you get an extreme pump from the gear, if you choose to train still I would do it natural till you get your strength back up. again JMO bro
Thanks for the heads up, I do appreciate it. I had an xray this week and meet with the spine doctor. He said the xray looks good and there is no bone damage. His theory is that I have developed "Facet Syndrome." Facets are small joints in the vertebra and basically facet syndrome is when the synovial fluid/cartilage is wearing away and causing bone on bone friction in the facet joint. He said treatment for this is an xray-guided corticosteroid injection that can help stop the inflammation. There are done risks with this treatment, but major concerns are estimated at a risk factor of about 1%. Has anyone had this procedure done before? I've got to be honest, I'm not a big fan of corticosteroids. Prolonged exposure to them can less to avascular necrosis (where the blood supply is cut off from the bone, and literally kills the bone). What about using deca (nandralone deconata)? I've heard deca is amazing for joints.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2015, 07:59 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Strangely enough, it was my facet bone rubbing on something else and the inflammation that followed that caused my latest bout of back pain.

While I'm convinced the deca has helped my hip I really don't see how it could have stopped these bones rubbing. Well, let's face it, it didn't.

I definitely think that knocking out loads of deadlifts and squats over the last 5 years or so has helped my back in general, though obviously the weights have got slowly and progressively heavier.