View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 01:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Stillgoingstron thank you for your reply. Sorry to hear about your own back troubles :/ It seems like back pain is inescapable at some point in life for most everybody. I was actually debating between deca or equipoise for a while, but I heard that deca converts into progesterone and aromatizes into estrogen and that aromatase inhibitors won't help stop this. So this is what's making me lean towards the equipoise. It just seems a little easier to control the negative side effects from what I've read. I'm glad to hear you say that the testosterone will help healing as well, I need all the healing power I can get! I do a fair amount of stretching before/during/ and after workouts, and using a theraband at home to stretch my hamstings. I also have been using a foam roller on my back to try to relieve any knots that may have been built up. Another thing I like to do is sit in the sauna at my gym before I workout to warm up all my muscles so that I am flexible and won't risk overstretching a cold muscle. After I warm up in the sauna I usually jump on the treadmill and run a while to get the blood flowing and get my heart rate up. I'm going to cut back on alcohol intake as well as it is an inflammatory, and I plan on not drinking at all while I am on cycle. Thanks again for your input. Anybody else have more to chime in?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0