View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 09:16 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I feel your pain mate. For at least 10 years I had chronic back pain, caused mainly by 3 or 4 slipped discs. Even when l wasn't in agony l had more or less permanent pain. It's been quite a while since then and apart from right now (would you believe!!!) I'm pain free. Point I'm making is that if you do the right things and don't just give up and live on painkillers it can get better.

Obviously I don't know exactly what your problem is but cleaning up diet and limiting foods that cause inflammation helps. Stretching helps and so does weight training.

I also had chronic hip pain, that stopped me from running. This is the bit that might interest you most, I took low dose deca and test and the more or less permanent pain disappeared. I'm no expert but I think test helps. I know the deca does and I've heard that eq can, though I can't honestly say I was ever able to attribute any pain healing to eq.

So obviously my advice is test and low dose deca. But because I also think test will help by itself then test and eq can't not help.

This is all from my personal experience and obviously others might have different experiences so let's hope you get some more advice.

Good luck anyway. Back pain is f#ck8ng debilitating and horrible!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0