Old 10-18-2015, 03:14 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):
Default Cycle for Healing Injuries

Good evening everyone,
I am new to the forum and looking for some feedback. I've been working out consistently for about 11 years now, mostly all-natural but with a couple pro-hormones a few years back when Primordial Performance was around. Anyway, I've had a back injury now for quite some time (over a year, but the last six months have been extremely difficult for me to lift much at all), and it has gotten to the point where it is severely limiting the amount of exercise I can do, and has negatively affected my health and happiness. Long story short I have seen three different primary care providers, two chiropractors, two physical therapists, and a massage therapist, taken far too much time off from the gym, and even quit my manual labor job in favor of a desk job... all in hopes to heal my injury so I can start lifting hard again and feeling better about myself. I've been given multiple diagnosis' such as "lower lumbar strain, muscle spasm" but nothing solid, and it hasn't gotten any better. I've heard a good deal about Equipoise increasing blood flow, red blood cell count, and nitrogen retention. So I'm planning to run a 14 week cycle of Equipoise and Test E to help speed the healing any injured soft tissues that may be the cause of my pain. I'll be supporting the cycle with Proviron, HCG, Nolva, and Clomid. Has anyone had success healing injuries using a cycle similar to this? I read Cornish_Celt's threads on Equipoise and Test E so I am planning to use (roughly) his recommended dosages with all the drugs:

Equipoise 500mg/wk
Test E 500mg/wk
Proviron 50mg/day
HCG 1,500-3,000iu every 5-6 days
Nolvadex 40mg/day for two weeks, then 20mg/day for two weeks
Clomid 50mg/day for two weeks, then 25mg/day for two weeks

I'd like to hear some feedback on this and corrections/recommendations for adjusting the cycle. I'm not looking to get massive, honestly I just want to heal my injuries and be able to enjoy the gym again. Thank you all in advance for your time.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0