Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226
Thumbs up

plenty of riff raff over @ outlaw. and PM
I hardly think a few posts back and forth are indicative of how this board operates.
seems to me like a little friendly banter gets more interest.
were all on the same team. no one is rehashing
test(s) are high
people are allowed to disagree
dont take your ball and go home
stay and fight
good for the board
Shows the GBN's stuff is potent, were all quick on the keyboard and very temperamental
please stand up for yourself and battle it out. were big boys.well,sorta big boys, were trying anyways,
actually I kinda like when people disagree, throw around opinions, argue a little bit
what the hell. We can all learn from it. sometimes good stuff comes out of it.

dont take it as a personal thing. it's just a internet board full of meatheads!!

post some pics so we can see how the program is going
Old 10-11-2012, 04:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gig View Post
dfwtp, ya i know you too. ok let's stop here. i left this alone days ago. why do you need to rehash it? What was i supposed to just stand by and be treated like some newbie, when something like that is said, right after i post? would you? hell no we know that. so don't go almighty, and tell me i have to earn your respect. I'm respected elsewhere and quite frankly don't care what you think! i have talked to barman, and that has been settled days ago. who attacked who first? who had an attitude? come on man. lets use a little critical thinking here. put yourself in my shoes when that was written. I'm done with this useless banter. this really makes me not want anything to do with this board. i will post some info in this next thread. if anyone wants to know more go register at outlaw. your treated a lot better.
I can say that Huge Tom is a man of his word. without details i will say that product has arrived, it was earlier than stated, and the packaging was well done. I recieved everything I ordered with nothing broken. I have not had a chance to use yet but will be starting a cycle on monday using primarily all kalpa products.
Stats I'm currently 5'6"1/2 193 Pounds at 10-11% bf just came off a summer cutter where i gained weight but lost body fat.
My goals for next cycle will be to bulk up and put as much mass on before april, yet I do not want to just add useless weight. it will be a bulker using a lot of clean calories.
Cycle:
Dianoxyl 50mg daily split twice a day for week 1-4
testoxyl prop taken at 100 mg daily for weeks 1-4 and again weeks16-20.
tenboxyl ace weeks 4-16 at 100 mg ed for 700 mg a week.
test deconate/cyp taking from week 2 thru week 16 this is pharm grade watson. will take 1000 mg a week, 200 mg/ml 2 -2.5 ml shots a week.
week 16-20 stanoxyl 50 mg ed split into 2 time daily.
I have ai's for both gyno and prolactin issues, but will only use if needed.
I will post pics of the great products and as i stated i can't wait to try this kalpa. I used the gp tren ace this summer and thought it was horrible. jmo. I have used tren on more than 20 occasions and the gp was the only time I never had any sides. I'm hoping to put on about 15 pound of quality muscle.
Oh i forgot, I haven't decided yet but may use slin.
As for supplements, i'll aim for 4500 cals a day, 400 grams of protein, and will be taking
multi:
bcaa's:
fish oil:
hawthorne berry:
liver protectant:
saw palmetto:
protien powder: ON
ZMA:
creatine
That's all I can think of now.
I will definately have a log on Outlaw, Not sure about here. To much drama!
Old 10-11-2012, 04:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Default New Kalpa gbnstore.com

1011120944.jpg Thanks to Huge Tom and gbnstore.com
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Old 10-12-2012, 02:07 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

nice bro should get some great gains on that
Old 10-13-2012, 02:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 15
Thanks (Received): 10
Likes (Given): 35
Likes (Received): 13

Sounds good bro, I will keep watching your log, will you please be so kind and keep one here?

P.S. I also got my products from GBN and will post pics today.

Quote:
I can say that Huge Tom is a man of his word. without details i will say that product has arrived, it was earlier than stated, and the packaging was well done. I recieved everything I ordered with nothing broken. I have not had a chance to use yet but will be starting a cycle on monday using primarily all kalpa products.
Stats I'm currently 5'6"1/2 193 Pounds at 10-11% bf just came off a summer cutter where i gained weight but lost body fat.
My goals for next cycle will be to bulk up and put as much mass on before april, yet I do not want to just add useless weight. it will be a bulker using a lot of clean calories.
Cycle:
Dianoxyl 50mg daily split twice a day for week 1-4
testoxyl prop taken at 100 mg daily for weeks 1-4 and again weeks16-20.
tenboxyl ace weeks 4-16 at 100 mg ed for 700 mg a week.
test deconate/cyp taking from week 2 thru week 16 this is pharm grade watson. will take 1000 mg a week, 200 mg/ml 2 -2.5 ml shots a week.
week 16-20 stanoxyl 50 mg ed split into 2 time daily.
I have ai's for both gyno and prolactin issues, but will only use if needed.
I will post pics of the great products and as i stated i can't wait to try this kalpa. I used the gp tren ace this summer and thought it was horrible. jmo. I have used tren on more than 20 occasions and the gp was the only time I never had any sides. I'm hoping to put on about 15 pound of quality muscle.
Oh i forgot, I haven't decided yet but may use slin.
As for supplements, i'll aim for 4500 cals a day, 400 grams of protein, and will be taking
multi:
bcaa's:
fish oil:
hawthorne berry:
liver protectant:
saw palmetto:
protien powder: ON
ZMA:
creatine
That's all I can think of now.
I will definately have a log on Outlaw, Not sure about here. To much drama!
Old 10-19-2012, 04:41 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I will update my log tomorrow. just wanted to say quickly that after 4 days I have had just 2 shots that had very minimal pip. really not even pain, just that feeling like something is there. to me that is a vast improvement alone based on all prior cycles versus the last one I did which was gp products. I'm also starting to get that feel good feeling from the dianoxyl. At least I think so. could be psycological, but I don't think so. I'm up 4 pounds but I'm gonna chalk that up to maybe some water weight and the huge amount of food I'm eating. Haven't got that oral no appetite yet. Hope that continues. I'm always hungry now.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:33 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 474
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 605

sounds like a good start sir

Quote:
I will update my log tomorrow. just wanted to say quickly that after 4 days I have had just 2 shots that had very minimal pip. really not even pain, just that feeling like something is there. to me that is a vast improvement alone based on all prior cycles versus the last one I did which was gp products. I'm also starting to get that feel good feeling from the dianoxyl. At least I think so. could be psycological, but I don't think so. I'm up 4 pounds but I'm gonna chalk that up to maybe some water weight and the huge amount of food I'm eating. Haven't got that oral no appetite yet. Hope that continues. I'm always hungry now.