Old 10-11-2012, 04:52 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gig View Post
dfwtp, ya i know you too. ok let's stop here. i left this alone days ago. why do you need to rehash it? What was i supposed to just stand by and be treated like some newbie, when something like that is said, right after i post? would you? hell no we know that. so don't go almighty, and tell me i have to earn your respect. I'm respected elsewhere and quite frankly don't care what you think! i have talked to barman, and that has been settled days ago. who attacked who first? who had an attitude? come on man. lets use a little critical thinking here. put yourself in my shoes when that was written. I'm done with this useless banter. this really makes me not want anything to do with this board. i will post some info in this next thread. if anyone wants to know more go register at outlaw. your treated a lot better.
I can say that Huge Tom is a man of his word. without details i will say that product has arrived, it was earlier than stated, and the packaging was well done. I recieved everything I ordered with nothing broken. I have not had a chance to use yet but will be starting a cycle on monday using primarily all kalpa products.
Stats I'm currently 5'6"1/2 193 Pounds at 10-11% bf just came off a summer cutter where i gained weight but lost body fat.
My goals for next cycle will be to bulk up and put as much mass on before april, yet I do not want to just add useless weight. it will be a bulker using a lot of clean calories.
Cycle:
Dianoxyl 50mg daily split twice a day for week 1-4
testoxyl prop taken at 100 mg daily for weeks 1-4 and again weeks16-20.
tenboxyl ace weeks 4-16 at 100 mg ed for 700 mg a week.
test deconate/cyp taking from week 2 thru week 16 this is pharm grade watson. will take 1000 mg a week, 200 mg/ml 2 -2.5 ml shots a week.
week 16-20 stanoxyl 50 mg ed split into 2 time daily.
I have ai's for both gyno and prolactin issues, but will only use if needed.
I will post pics of the great products and as i stated i can't wait to try this kalpa. I used the gp tren ace this summer and thought it was horrible. jmo. I have used tren on more than 20 occasions and the gp was the only time I never had any sides. I'm hoping to put on about 15 pound of quality muscle.
Oh i forgot, I haven't decided yet but may use slin.
As for supplements, i'll aim for 4500 cals a day, 400 grams of protein, and will be taking
multi:
bcaa's:
fish oil:
hawthorne berry:
liver protectant:
saw palmetto:
protien powder: ON
ZMA:
creatine
That's all I can think of now.
I will definately have a log on Outlaw, Not sure about here. To much drama!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0