View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 02:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Sounds good bro, I will keep watching your log, will you please be so kind and keep one here?

P.S. I also got my products from GBN and will post pics today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gig View Post
I can say that Huge Tom is a man of his word. without details i will say that product has arrived, it was earlier than stated, and the packaging was well done. I recieved everything I ordered with nothing broken. I have not had a chance to use yet but will be starting a cycle on monday using primarily all kalpa products.
Stats I'm currently 5'6"1/2 193 Pounds at 10-11% bf just came off a summer cutter where i gained weight but lost body fat.
My goals for next cycle will be to bulk up and put as much mass on before april, yet I do not want to just add useless weight. it will be a bulker using a lot of clean calories.
Cycle:
Dianoxyl 50mg daily split twice a day for week 1-4
testoxyl prop taken at 100 mg daily for weeks 1-4 and again weeks16-20.
tenboxyl ace weeks 4-16 at 100 mg ed for 700 mg a week.
test deconate/cyp taking from week 2 thru week 16 this is pharm grade watson. will take 1000 mg a week, 200 mg/ml 2 -2.5 ml shots a week.
week 16-20 stanoxyl 50 mg ed split into 2 time daily.
I have ai's for both gyno and prolactin issues, but will only use if needed.
I will post pics of the great products and as i stated i can't wait to try this kalpa. I used the gp tren ace this summer and thought it was horrible. jmo. I have used tren on more than 20 occasions and the gp was the only time I never had any sides. I'm hoping to put on about 15 pound of quality muscle.
Oh i forgot, I haven't decided yet but may use slin.
As for supplements, i'll aim for 4500 cals a day, 400 grams of protein, and will be taking
multi:
bcaa's:
fish oil:
hawthorne berry:
liver protectant:
saw palmetto:
protien powder: ON
ZMA:
creatine
That's all I can think of now.
I will definately have a log on Outlaw, Not sure about here. To much drama!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0