Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 05:42 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default Clarification.

Sorry if I offended you. First let me say that if you did read my entire post and not just felt the need to dwell on me telling you who I was, where I came from, you would have seen that I am more than happy to share my experience, as well as learn anything I can from you guys. I meant no disrespect. You asked about why I was chosen, and as Huge Tom stated, I also confirmed that. Don't look at me as some guy from another board trying to take over or anything. I'm simply here because I was asked, it looks like a great board, and I just wanted to let you guys know who I was. no harm intended on my part. I don't care for drama. Anyhow, If I can be of any help or answer any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I'm really not a bad guy.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

yeh i read it all lol well im sorry to and when i said newbie i ment your status on the fourm lol well welcome anyway any and all exp is welcome lots of guys know there stuff here everyone trys to help eachother so good to have another big guy with lots of exp always good let us know how your getting on and if u have time to help others out do or try hope you enjoy your stay (didnt mean to sound like an airport) lol
Old 10-08-2012, 05:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
really should not come in here with an attitude like that.
we need more positive people around here to keep the #'s up
keep people here, not sent to olm
most over here know gbn is the best

add to that, I am sure you will, as the products and service are top notch, but realize you have no reputation here

So earn it.
If you new me and hadn't prejudged because i'm a so called newbie? You would understand that there was no ill will towards anyone here. No attitude either. I realize I am from a different board, however I am far from a newbie. As for earning respect and a reputation, how does one go about that here? I know every board has there own method of this. From me you'll get quality posts, good information, and knowledge. I however do not consider post count as a reputable scale to determine one's worth, knowledge or contribution to the board.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 36
Likes (Given): 202
Likes (Received): 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gig View Post
If you new me and hadn't prejudged because i'm a so called newbie? You would understand that there was no ill will towards anyone here. No attitude either. I realize I am from a different board, however I am far from a newbie. As for earning respect and a reputation, how does one go about that here? I know every board has there own method of this. From me you'll get quality posts, good information, and knowledge. I however do not consider post count as a reputable scale to determine one's worth, knowledge or contribution to the board.
try to help people out as best as you can try to get to know some lads a bit nice and simple theres a coulpe big named lads everyone gets to know with there knowledge who did just that mate hope u like it here anyway great people always helpful
Old 10-08-2012, 08:03 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome. yes i definately will try to spend more time here. still figuring out how to navigate this site. I belong to outlaw, professional and here and check out a few others. it's hard to try and be all over, but will dedicate more time here and my home board at outlaw. happy gaining.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

I know you from olm
Old 10-09-2012, 08:23 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606

Bro I asked big big to come here as this was a part of our agreement.

HM is a friendly board and has no limits regarding how many new members can register.

So let's be a team which will help others and bring here more people who wants to learn.

Agree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtp View Post
I know you from olm

Old 10-09-2012, 09:40 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Tom View Post
Bro I asked big big to come here as this was a part of our agreement.

HM is a friendly board and has no limits regarding how many new members can register.

So let's be a team which will help others and bring here more people who wants to learn.

Agree?
Agreed. Congrats Big Gig, welcome to the forum and good luck to you.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Premium Member

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 52
Thanks (Received): 72
Likes (Given): 58
Likes (Received): 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by big gig View Post
Ya know, I really love guys with join dates of 2012 who make threads like this. I most likely have more years of experience using gear than you have been alive.
sorry dude. not agreed

this is not a good first impression^^^^^

many different ways to skin a cat............

this is just a rude one, not a friendly team attitude

he will have to earn my respect
talk is as cheap as join dates

barman may have joined recently but never put anybody down
I hope you stay here BG and change my mind
Old 10-11-2012, 04:23 PM

Post Thanks / Like

dfwtp, ya i know you too. ok let's stop here. i left this alone days ago. why do you need to rehash it? What was i supposed to just stand by and be treated like some newbie, when something like that is said, right after i post? would you? hell no we know that. so don't go almighty, and tell me i have to earn your respect. I'm respected elsewhere and quite frankly don't care what you think! i have talked to barman, and that has been settled days ago. who attacked who first? who had an attitude? come on man. lets use a little critical thinking here. put yourself in my shoes when that was written. I'm done with this useless banter. this really makes me not want anything to do with this board. i will post some info in this next thread. if anyone wants to know more go register at outlaw. your treated a lot better.