Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 06:40 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR384 View Post
I've used the cut mix last summer with the Winnie with good results I know how it will effect me. Give me something to work with.
You used it by injecting it once a week a according to your previous posts, That does not mean you have experience with gear, it means you had no clue what you where doing and it seems that the same still applies.

No one on here is going to recommend you taking cutmix, winny and extra prop on your first cycle, it's as simple as that.

You would get the same results by doing 500mg of test e per week and a decent diet.
Old 04-12-2014, 09:35 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I just don't understand. Why are you desperately waiting for someone to give you the OK to run the cycle you want?

Why don't you take the advice - that you're getting not just from this forum but if you look, on every forum there is out there - to run a sensible test only cycle first?

You don't have to throw away the gear you already have. It's not a waste. One more bottle of test E or C won't break the bank. Get a decent first cycle under your belt. understand exactly whats happens and then, if you decide you have to, add another compound next time.

I could almost guarantee that if you run a test cycle properly you will be more than happy with the results. If you do get sides such as itchy/tender nips/gyno, water retention, rise in blood pressure etc then you can deal with them and you will learn a bit about how that works as well. Armed with that knowledge you can jump on at the next level with a bit of experience behind you.

Honestly, mate, no one here has some sort of hidden agenda to prevent you doing well. We all want to make sure you do it safely, progressively and effectively.

I'm going to shut up completely now. There's nothing more I can add, either now or in the future. And it's going to look like I'm nagging.

As I said previously, good luck.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Giant Killer

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 153
Thanks (Received): 80
Likes (Given): 604
Likes (Received): 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
You did one 6 week cycle, which you did wrong(according to your other posts)
And you think you're experienced with Tren!

You intend taking 4 different compounds, how are you going to know which compound gave you sides if you experience them?

Tren is not for inexperienced users, you should have a minimum of 5 completed cycles before even contemplating the use of Tren.
some peoples children cc.... lol
Old 11-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 12
Thanks (Received): 9
Likes (Given): 13
Likes (Received): 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
I don't know how old you are and if it's in this thread somewhere apologies for not finding it, but my guess is not that old. My point here, again, is that you have plenty of time to up the ante. You've also got plenty of time to suffer from any lasting damage you might do.

You haven't done a proper cycle yet. You can't possibly know what gains you might achieve from 12 to 14 weeks of Test C. If you jump in with loads of different compounds at the very beginning how will you ever know you will get from a sensible dose of one compound, preferably test?

You must have read plenty of people advising a simple test cycle for your first cycle. there's a reason for that. Equally, you must have read about the additional sides that come from tren and about the problems of running multi compounds without knowing which one does what to you? If not, go and read them. This advice is for a reason.

Don't jump on the more is better, therefore ridiculous amounts must be better still bandwagon. That bandwagon will still be rolling by if you decide to add more compounds either next cycle or in future cycles. You might even decide you don't need them and save money.

I appreciate it's for you to make your own mind up. Just urging you to consider all the advice before you do. And don't forget, that's why you posted the question in the first place!

Good luck with whatever you do decide though.

Agree best gains I ever had was test only, there are no cutting or bulking drugs you can get ripped with just test if your diet is on point. Point being if you can get ripped as u want from test alone why add all that other stuff? Imo u should never go up in dose or add compounds until ur not growing anymore from it. Then check it diet again then if needed add 1 compound some compounds only work when are at a certain level where they can truly work winny,mast don't do shit unless your already are in low body fat. Dante put it best in cycles for pennies that everyone looks for the newest compound to take them to the next level when larger dose of test say 1g yields better gains than test ,deca,dbol,and whatever else I'd bet. Diet and test as a 1st cycle ull b fine and can get plenty ripped 500mgs of test with attention to food and training will do u right. And stay there till u can't grow off that anymore then slowly go up. Read and learn as much as u can about what these things do and y.
Old 12-02-2015, 06:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

Hi mate, really don't mean to be rude but if you really do weigh 48kg then I'd say the best thing you can do is eat. Seriously.

Can you post up a bit more info so we can help you more? Might be best if you start your own thread. Please do it. We're here to help

Old 12-02-2015, 08:30 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILSON111 View Post
Hello,
friends my name is wilson jo. iam 26 year old but not so fit my waith is around 48 kg and all time fills so weak and dull
so what should i do for active and fit all time.

please reply me

THANKS

WILSON.
You can't lose if you stick to their advice. I'm pretty sure my first cycle went great, and I took their advice.

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training

Tags
cutting steroid cycle, pct, weight loss