Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2014, 04:53 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR384 View Post
Was going to run the cut mix 1-12 now I am just using it at the beginning and at the end. 1-4 & 8-12
The duration is not the issue!
The issue is the amount of different compounds you're using on your first real cycle and the type of compounds you're using(Tren)

You are completely missing the point.

You also seem very happy to recommend diet and cardio to other members: http://hypermuscles.com/f239/got-my-...190/#post34952
So why is that not good enough for you?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Last edited by Cornish_Celt; 04-11-2014 at 04:56 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:36 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I don't know how old you are and if it's in this thread somewhere apologies for not finding it, but my guess is not that old. My point here, again, is that you have plenty of time to up the ante. You've also got plenty of time to suffer from any lasting damage you might do.

You haven't done a proper cycle yet. You can't possibly know what gains you might achieve from 12 to 14 weeks of Test C. If you jump in with loads of different compounds at the very beginning how will you ever know you will get from a sensible dose of one compound, preferably test?

You must have read plenty of people advising a simple test cycle for your first cycle. there's a reason for that. Equally, you must have read about the additional sides that come from tren and about the problems of running multi compounds without knowing which one does what to you? If not, go and read them. This advice is for a reason.

Don't jump on the more is better, therefore ridiculous amounts must be better still bandwagon. That bandwagon will still be rolling by if you decide to add more compounds either next cycle or in future cycles. You might even decide you don't need them and save money.

I appreciate it's for you to make your own mind up. Just urging you to consider all the advice before you do. And don't forget, that's why you posted the question in the first place!

Good luck with whatever you do decide though.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:13 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Solid advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgoingstron View Post
I don't know how old you are and if it's in this thread somewhere apologies for not finding it, but my guess is not that old. My point here, again, is that you have plenty of time to up the ante. You've also got plenty of time to suffer from any lasting damage you might do.

You haven't done a proper cycle yet. You can't possibly know what gains you might achieve from 12 to 14 weeks of Test C. If you jump in with loads of different compounds at the very beginning how will you ever know you will get from a sensible dose of one compound, preferably test?

You must have read plenty of people advising a simple test cycle for your first cycle. there's a reason for that. Equally, you must have read about the additional sides that come from tren and about the problems of running multi compounds without knowing which one does what to you? If not, go and read them. This advice is for a reason.

Don't jump on the more is better, therefore ridiculous amounts must be better still bandwagon. That bandwagon will still be rolling by if you decide to add more compounds either next cycle or in future cycles. You might even decide you don't need them and save money.

I appreciate it's for you to make your own mind up. Just urging you to consider all the advice before you do. And don't forget, that's why you posted the question in the first place!

Good luck with whatever you do decide though.
Old 04-12-2014, 05:52 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 10
Question

I'm 34 and I used the cut mix last summer. I already got my gear together. So here is a new cycle I'm getting together. It took me a while to get some info from the pros here and I ordered a little to quick. I should have done what I was going to do. That was test c with Winnie. Now I'm going to have all this gear. Tell me whats a good cycle with what I have. Stats 34 5'6" 170lbs 12% bf
3x 10ml 3 cut mix
5x test p
1x test e
Oral Winnie
100 10 mg
20 50 mg
30 Exemestane 25 mg
30 clomid 50 mg
Got it all and about to start
Old 04-12-2014, 06:02 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Quote:
I'm 34 and I used the cut mix last summer. I already got my gear together. So here is a new cycle I'm getting together. It took me a while to get some info from the pros here and I ordered a little to quick. I should have done what I was going to do. That was test c with Winnie. Now I'm going to have all this gear. Tell me whats a good cycle with what I have. Stats 34 5'6" 170lbs 12% bf
3x 10ml 3 cut mix
5x test p
1x test e
Oral Winnie
100 10 mg
20 50 mg
30 Exemestane 25 mg
30 clomid 50 mg
That's easy, get another vial of Test E and do 500mg(2ml) per week for 10 weeks.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:10 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
3x 10ml 3 cut mix
5x test p
1x test e
Oral Winnie
100 10 mg
20 50 mg
30 Exemestane 25 mg
30 clomid 50 mg
You don't need most of that for a first cycle, you would have been better off buying 2 vials of Test E and a couple of boxes of Nolva, the rest is simply not needed.
As CC said, get another bottle of Test E and save the rest for a later cycle
Old 04-12-2014, 06:12 AM

Post Thanks / Like

That would be a nice but not an option help me out here.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:21 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 21

If it's not an option then you shouldn't even be thinking about taking gear, you obviously have not researched as much as you think you have because if you had you wouldn't be question people with many years of experience.

What you have bought is not for a novice.

Taking multiple compounds on your first cycle is ridiculous because you don't know how you are going to react, as said before if you start to get side effects how are you going to know which compound is causing it?

You have 5 bottles of Test P there, you could do a prop cycle at 1ml eod but by the end of your cycle you probably won't want to use prop again as it can hurt like hell.

Not an option is a crap excuse when your considering taking something that could seriously fuck you up!
Old 04-12-2014, 06:29 AM

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the cut mix last summer with the Winnie with good results I know how it will effect me. Give me something to work with.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:36 AM

Post Thanks / Like

The only sides I had were acne on my back and libido but nothing to serious

Tags
cutting steroid cycle, pct, weight loss