View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 09:35 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I just don't understand. Why are you desperately waiting for someone to give you the OK to run the cycle you want?

Why don't you take the advice - that you're getting not just from this forum but if you look, on every forum there is out there - to run a sensible test only cycle first?

You don't have to throw away the gear you already have. It's not a waste. One more bottle of test E or C won't break the bank. Get a decent first cycle under your belt. understand exactly whats happens and then, if you decide you have to, add another compound next time.

I could almost guarantee that if you run a test cycle properly you will be more than happy with the results. If you do get sides such as itchy/tender nips/gyno, water retention, rise in blood pressure etc then you can deal with them and you will learn a bit about how that works as well. Armed with that knowledge you can jump on at the next level with a bit of experience behind you.

Honestly, mate, no one here has some sort of hidden agenda to prevent you doing well. We all want to make sure you do it safely, progressively and effectively.

I'm going to shut up completely now. There's nothing more I can add, either now or in the future. And it's going to look like I'm nagging.

As I said previously, good luck.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0