Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- TRANSFORMATION GROUPS, LOGS AND PICS -] > Weight Loss/Cutting

Weight Loss/Cutting Everyone who wants to loose 10 lbs to 40 and those who just want to get a more defined look click here.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 02:19 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 8
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 16
Likes (Received): 10
Question Ordering gear and starting my summer cut cycle in two weeks need some advise!!!!

Placing my order today and I will have everything for my cycle that I need.

Here is my 12 week cycle and I choose this cycle with lots of research and professional advise. I did a lot of research and made a plan here it is.

Weeks 1-12 cut mix 150 1ml eod 1mg is 50mg test p
/50mg tren A/ 50 mg drostolone P
Test P 100mg eod
So that's 400mg test p per week
Exemestane 25mg eod
Weeks 1-4 oral Winnie 25mg 2x ed
Weeks 8-12 oral Winnie 10mg 3x ed
Weeks 13-17 pct
Nolva and exemestane, how should I take these during pct?
What's your thoughts on my cycle and pct? I could up the dose on the cut mix and or test p some where in my cycle either the middle or at the end. I would like to be at 500mg test P my research says that's a good solid baseline for test in a cycle. and what dose regiment should I use with my pct? My research suggest nolva is superior to clomid and clomid has lots of negative sides. Adding exemestane to nolva is a great combo for pct. will the use of exemestane for 17 weeks be safe?

Thanks for your help.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:10 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 20
Thanks (Received): 15
Likes (Given): 44
Likes (Received): 34

You may consider lowering your dosage of Examestane to 12.5mg EOD?
Old 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Question Lower the AI dose ! And some Q&A

I will do that thanks got the advise. Go low if I need it and work my way up until it becomes effective.

Ok
Here's my questions on my research I'm going on a cutting cycle 12 weeks with 4 week pct.
Per my research the normal male test production is 250mg per week. While using aas it will shut down production. So 250mg a week of test is just normal. So 500mg of test per week is
a good base on any cycle. If I use just cut mix 1 ml eod that puts me at 200mg per week of test p. That's under the normal production. I want to be at 500mg test per week.
My research says gyno and bloat tend to surface at 500mg of test per week around weeks 4&5 that's why an AI should be on hand before a cycle starts. I don't think I'm prone to gyno but I am to bloat and oily skill and hair loss. I drink a gallon of water at least a day.
I want to use cut mix 1ml eod and that gives me 200mg test p. I will add 100mg test p eod so I will have a 400mg test p per week on a nice steady level.
Next question is on drostolone as an estrogen blocker. Research shows it does block estrogen minimally and an AI should still be on hand? At. 400mg of test p per week and 200mg of drostolone per week I might not need the AI? I want to use an AI to keep estrogen levels at a healthy level and keep bloat at bay. What do you think?e test production is 250mg per week. While using aas it will shut down production. So 250mg a week of test is just normal. So 500mg of test per week is
a good base on any cycle. If I use just cut mix 1 ml eod that puts me at 200mg per week of test p. That's under the normal production. I want to be at 500mg test per week.
My research says gyno and bloat tend to surface at 500mg of test per week around weeks 4&5 that's why an AI should be on hand before a cycle starts. I don't think I'm prone to gyno but I am to bloat and oily skill and hair loss. I drink a gallon of water at least a day.
I want to use cut mix 1ml eod and that gives me 200mg test p. I will add 100mg test p eod so I will have a 400mg test p per week on a nice steady level.
Next question is on drostolone as an estrogen blocker. Research shows it does block estrogen minimally and an AI should still be on hand? At. 400mg of test p per week and 200mg of drostolone per week I might not need the AI? I want to use an AI to keep estrogen levels at a healthy level and keep bloat at bay. What do you think?
Old 04-07-2014, 06:00 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I'm interested to know where you did your research?
You state in your post that injecting 1ml of cutmix every other day will put you below natural test production levels and that normal male test production is 250mg per week.

I have news for you, The average male (18-35) produces somewhere in the range of 4-7mg of testosterone per day. That's 28-49mg per week - No where near 250mg.

You may actually want to do a bit more research before you start taking gear.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:02 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

i think you may be confusing nat test levels

are you sure dont mean
ng/dl (nanograms per decilitre)

this is what levels are measured in blood test for instance
i beleive the range is something like 250ng/dl to 850ng/dl for natty test production this is from as cc said about 7mg of test production dont quote me as not sure
but even 250mg of test per week these readings from test will go off chart
so you will be well above natty levels

and if doing 100mg of test prop eod
and cut mix with 50mg of test prop in eod that would be arounf 600mg of prop per 7 days
Old 04-08-2014, 05:53 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Question Thank you

I need more research on the test levels. My past usage of cutmix, libibo was effected. I've been studying this cutting cycle for a year. Last summer I had great results with cutmix. This summer I'm adding test p to the mix. 600mg a week sounds like a good base don't you think?
Old 04-08-2014, 06:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 10
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 14
Likes (Received): 23

Yup ur good to go
Old 04-08-2014, 06:08 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

So correct me if I'm wrong, this is your first real cycle and you're going to be using 4 different compounds?

So all this research you have done has brought you to the conclusion that running 4 different compounds on your first cycle is a good idea, I am intrigued as to where you got this information

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 35
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 110

Tren is not a beginner thing. You should mess with less harsh products first to get the feel of how your body adjusts to this stuff.
No drug will cut you up unless you have a great diet for that look. Shit I use products that most use for per contest. I use for lean bulk. Its all on your diet.
Take it slow and be safe. It is your body. We don't want anyone to screw up there body.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:04 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 36
Thanks (Received): 66
Likes (Given): 188
Likes (Received): 149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish_Celt View Post
I am intrigued as to where you got this information

Tags
cutting steroid cycle, pct, weight loss