Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2015, 06:34 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I honestly wasn't being rude and I do understand what you're saying. That's why I think you should forget about aas and concentrate on doing the best you can naturally. I wish you luck and there's no reason why you can't do almost as good by eating well and training hard. At least you can rest at night knowing you looked into it thoroughly and made the right decision for you.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:45 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

I know, I was just agreeing with you. That because of my tepidness and free, that I'm probably not cut out for online ordering, at least in its current form. GNB has been nothing but helpful, it's not their fault, they surely do it in a way that protects their interest. Am I frustrated, absolutely. However, I like this forum, people have been really cool.

I'm not done looking, I am just probably done looking online until I can find a path that doesn't link directly to me. That way if something happens, I have deniability. As for naturally, I have some messed up genetics or something. I've been working out, eating freaken awesome, but hardly making progress and my testosterone is barley average. And that is not even free test.

I know what will help, and I'd like to continue to learn about it as there has got to be a point where I can acomplish getting it, heck it's supposed to be everywhere right. I'd surely just pay the extra cost of a middle man for that security of knowing I'm not going to have customs beating down my door.

Maybe I'll get lucky and find a brave soul I can pay to take a risk. Maybe not, until then, I'll learn what I can.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:46 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73

Also, part of it is that on other forums, everyone seems to be so sure that 95% of online stores are scams. That really is hard for me to deal with in terms of which route to even go. But as I said, you all have been really cool.