View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:45 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I know, I was just agreeing with you. That because of my tepidness and free, that I'm probably not cut out for online ordering, at least in its current form. GNB has been nothing but helpful, it's not their fault, they surely do it in a way that protects their interest. Am I frustrated, absolutely. However, I like this forum, people have been really cool.

I'm not done looking, I am just probably done looking online until I can find a path that doesn't link directly to me. That way if something happens, I have deniability. As for naturally, I have some messed up genetics or something. I've been working out, eating freaken awesome, but hardly making progress and my testosterone is barley average. And that is not even free test.

I know what will help, and I'd like to continue to learn about it as there has got to be a point where I can acomplish getting it, heck it's supposed to be everywhere right. I'd surely just pay the extra cost of a middle man for that security of knowing I'm not going to have customs beating down my door.

Maybe I'll get lucky and find a brave soul I can pay to take a risk. Maybe not, until then, I'll learn what I can.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0