Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- QUICK LINKS -] > General chat

General chat Chat here about everything.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 06:46 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default i need sum help!

alright, my left arm is growing twice as fast as my rite arm, idk wats wrong i do everything the same, i've even started doing more reps with my right arm been doing this for a week.... like really its look weird as fawk

"Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight." - Ronnie
Old 04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

1. Use unilateral movements. Unilateral means one-sided. If it's your arm, do one-armed curls rather than using both arms. If it's your back, do one-armed rows or one-armed lat pull-downs so you can focus on one side at a time.

2. Always train the weak side first. There are two reasons for this. First, you want to assess the strength of the weakest side so you can adjust the strong side. Second, your first muscle worked is what is prioritized in the workout — it receives the most energy and attention.

3. Never do more with the strong side than the weak side can handle. If you can only handle 10 curls at 20 pounds on the weak side, this is ALL you do on the strong side! Work the weak side to failure, if that is your routine, but always use the same weight with the strong side and stop at the same number of reps that your weak side could handle. This allows the weak side to be the side that is stressed the most and grows to "catch up" with the strong side. Don't worry, you won't lose major muscle mass
on the strong side — it receives enough stimulation to maintain while the weaker side is catching up!

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:34 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0

thanks cc, fast response! i know my left arm can do about twice my right arm and i just sit there and stare at the ground when it comes to start lifting my left arm i do same number of reps but my right arms gives out about the time my left arm says "this is nothing" and can do double my right arm but ima use these tips hope it works! i've gained 7pounds in 10 days so far i've been drinking ALOT of water, my eating habits have changed dramatically and b4 hand i would only eat 3-4 times a day, i find myself eating every 2-3 hours... dbol has giving me so far AMAZING pumps i can almost double the reps of wut i was doing before it's hell but when i'm done it.. FEELS GREAT! also i was thinking of using a needle on that arm that aims toward the muscle injection site. so far dbol only has been good. i need my test enath to get in, cant wait to hit the gym on that

"Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight." - Ronnie
Old 04-24-2010, 07:39 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

also i was thinking of using a needle on that arm that aims toward the muscle injection site

sorry mate didn't quite understand that bit

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.