View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:34 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

thanks cc, fast response! i know my left arm can do about twice my right arm and i just sit there and stare at the ground when it comes to start lifting my left arm i do same number of reps but my right arms gives out about the time my left arm says "this is nothing" and can do double my right arm but ima use these tips hope it works! i've gained 7pounds in 10 days so far i've been drinking ALOT of water, my eating habits have changed dramatically and b4 hand i would only eat 3-4 times a day, i find myself eating every 2-3 hours... dbol has giving me so far AMAZING pumps i can almost double the reps of wut i was doing before it's hell but when i'm done it.. FEELS GREAT! also i was thinking of using a needle on that arm that aims toward the muscle injection site. so far dbol only has been good. i need my test enath to get in, cant wait to hit the gym on that

"Everybody want to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weight." - Ronnie

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0