Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [ - ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS - ] > Steroids

Steroids Any questions related to anabolic and androgenic steroids. Steroids Cycles questions.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 03:20 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 5
Default TEST E 250, pct confirmation

I am about to start my first cycle. I will be using GP Test E 250. Im still trying to decide between 250 a week and 500? Also I am going to be using .5 ml anaztrole every other day to deal with the aromatasing prob for both during and PCT. I dont think i am going to attack the dht as acne seems managable with proper cleanseing and I have and extemely thick head of hair.

I was also going to start taking animal stack(tribulus) to help naturally boost my test levels toward the end of the cycle.

I am NOT a body builder.
Basically i am trying to put on a 5-10 lbs of muscle. To look better thats it.
My diet is very low fat with protien ranging from 150-200gm a day. i know i will have to boost the calories im eating. I lift 5-6 days a week pretty hard. and cardio depends on injuries im dealing with.

Any advice, coments or CONCERNS are welcome and aprecieated.

I edited out the needle question as DEE and CC have been more than helpful

Last edited by SkinnyGuy; 05-16-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:24 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 3
Likes (Received): 3

bro you have no clue what u r doing you can not use insulin syringe to inject steroids. steroids have to be injected into the muscle. to inject steroids you need a 3ml syringe 1.5'' 23g for glutes and 1'' 23g for quads.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:11 AM
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 8
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 12

Bro listen to DEE151. You are lost completly.

Not only are you running a really low dose of Test, you going to be stoping alot of estrogen from building up in your body hindering gains running arimidex.

You can not Inject steroids with insulin needles.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:46 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Received): 1

please go through and research the entire website (especially the stickies), before you go ahead and do your first cycle. it amazes me how many people start doing aas before doing research. i did sooo much reading and research before i concluded that i wanted to do a cycle. i never really had to ask any questions on boards, All the information is already there.

-No, insulin syringes will not work for most testosterone esters. 25g 1inch 3ml syringes will work for most im injections.

-Not a bodybuilder and only want to gain 5 pounds of muscle? you can easily do that in a couple of months without the aid of aas.

Research, research, research
Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

I know I have no clue thats why i posted what im doing first. I also PM cc to clarify after reading his needle post which cleared a lot up for me. thank you for responding I agree research is the key and i have read though quite a bit of the info available(Still reading). and I was not going to run my first one with out critism first from you guys the more knowledgable. though i did jump the gun in buying the product more or less just to see if i was even going to get it.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by mth496 View Post
Bro listen to DEE151. You are lost completly.

Not only are you running a really low dose of Test, you going to be stoping alot of estrogen from building up in your body hindering gains running arimidex.

You can not Inject steroids with insulin needles.
I am under the impression that the common (performance enhancing) dose of test for a man is try is 200-1000. Im thinking about taking 250-500? i do not know what is common for a noob to do?

and as far as the anastrozole i was going back and fourth about that. I have read contradicting info as what to use for pct? if necessary? casue i have been told by more than a couple people that I wuld more than likely not need to worry about it with my dose? but gyno SCARES me.. Please keep it coming some suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by SkinnyGuy; 05-16-2011 at 03:13 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handinpants View Post
please go through and research the entire website (especially the stickies), before you go ahead and do your first cycle. it amazes me how many people start doing aas before doing research. i did sooo much reading and research before i concluded that i wanted to do a cycle. i never really had to ask any questions on boards, All the information is already there.

-No, insulin syringes will not work for most testosterone esters. 25g 1inch 3ml syringes will work for most im injections.

-Not a bodybuilder and only want to gain 5 pounds of muscle? you can easily do that in a couple of months without the aid of aas.

Research, research, research
I am not new to the gym. You assume because my goal is is not as large as most doing steroids that i dont lift 5-6 days a week?... and only a fool would think that he could obtain all the knowledge necessary with out asking questions(why did you go to school you could have just bought an encyclopedia)
Old 05-16-2011, 03:58 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Hey bro, Lets get the main questions out of the way first!
What are your stats, age, weight, body fat percentage etc?

5 or 6 days a week weight training is a lot, especially if your not on gear!
Whats your training program like?

I'm not going to rip in to you about the syringes because anyone new to gear can make a mistake about which syringe and needles to use and you did pm me to check.

I do also think if you are only trying to put on an extra 5 to 10lb that you could it with good quality food in a month or so. I'm not having a go here I am just interested in the answers, Why would you want to use gear just for an extra 5 to 10lb?
Why would you want to use gear if it's only going to be a one off?

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Warrior

Post Thanks / Like

My athletic back ground is swimming, water polo, triathlons, hockey and rugby. i started getting into lifting about 2 years ago after a car accident where i broke both of my legs. part of the reason i want to take steroids is because i have a hard time lifting my legs with the injuries i still have and was hoping to better results out of the little im able to do.

Currently i am 27yrs 5'11" and weigh about 170. And i just cut down from 198.

My day starts out with about 3/4 a cup flax cereal and milk about and multi vitiman (add protien shake on training days) (6:30)

half a chicken breast or salmon filet over 1/2 cup brown rice (9:00 and 12:00)

next 100%pom juice+creatine and a shot of amino acid profile before gym (2-2:30)

protein+extra BCAA's shake after gym

dinner is usuall ground turkey tacos, brown rice,pinto beans or spagetti w/ whole wheat pasta or burgers what ever it is I make enought to eat once at 4-5 and once at 7-8

after i try to get a casien shakedown but those things are so thick sometimes i skip it.

i eat a lot of meals but the portions are small, and the fat just is not there but like i said i just finished cutting. i plan on adding red meat to the diet. and increase the portion sizes.

and i feel like i might be over exercising i usually do my exercise in increments.

mon: chest and tri's
tues: Bi's and shoulders
wed: legs(If i can) and cardio
thurs: stomache
fri: rest
sat: start over or rest depends on me.

i have never been the muscular guy. i have always worked out and i believe that I have a good work ethic in the gym. I feel like the gear can help me get to look the way i want. I am definatley ok with puting on more muscle than that. I just want to grow and have a hard time doing it with out getting fat!

Last edited by SkinnyGuy; 05-16-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:07 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

I need to look in to it a bit more but I'm sure that Testosterone is actually used medically to help in situations like this. To help strengthen the bones and rebuild muscle.

So it does go to show that you should wait to see the reason before jumping down someones throat! I digress!

Test Enanthate can be used from 100mg per week to 1000 - 1500mg per week depending on the reason for use.
I would normally suggest a dose of 500mg per week for 8 to 12 weeks for a beginner who is using it for bodybuilding.
If you are just using it for the reasons that you explained then I see no reason why 250mg per week would not work.
It would be ok to use 500mg per week but personally I think that would be a waste.

As for your training routine, it does look like it could do with tweaking a bit.

I would do it this way
mon: chest and Bi's
tues: Legs(If you can)
wed: Rest / Cardio
thurs: Shoulders and Triceps
fri: Back(if you can)
sat: Rest / Cardio
Sun: Rest

The reason for this split is chest training uses triceps a hell of a lot, so you would not get the same bennefit training tri's after chest.
I wouldn't do cardio on leg day unless you are unable to train legs.
It is always a good idea to have a day of after legs, because its a big muscle group it needs a bit extra.
Shoulders and triceps is done on thursday because they have had plenty of time to recover after mondays chest workout.
I don't know if you can train your back or not because its not in the program, if you do, because the back is such a large muscle group it needs that extra time to recover thats why its done before the 2 rest days.
As for stomach this could be added to the end of any workout but I would suggest not after legs. You could also train your stomach as a warm up before the proper training.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.