View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:07 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

I need to look in to it a bit more but I'm sure that Testosterone is actually used medically to help in situations like this. To help strengthen the bones and rebuild muscle.

So it does go to show that you should wait to see the reason before jumping down someones throat! I digress!

Test Enanthate can be used from 100mg per week to 1000 - 1500mg per week depending on the reason for use.
I would normally suggest a dose of 500mg per week for 8 to 12 weeks for a beginner who is using it for bodybuilding.
If you are just using it for the reasons that you explained then I see no reason why 250mg per week would not work.
It would be ok to use 500mg per week but personally I think that would be a waste.

As for your training routine, it does look like it could do with tweaking a bit.

I would do it this way
mon: chest and Bi's
tues: Legs(If you can)
wed: Rest / Cardio
thurs: Shoulders and Triceps
fri: Back(if you can)
sat: Rest / Cardio
Sun: Rest

The reason for this split is chest training uses triceps a hell of a lot, so you would not get the same bennefit training tri's after chest.
I wouldn't do cardio on leg day unless you are unable to train legs.
It is always a good idea to have a day of after legs, because its a big muscle group it needs a bit extra.
Shoulders and triceps is done on thursday because they have had plenty of time to recover after mondays chest workout.
I don't know if you can train your back or not because its not in the program, if you do, because the back is such a large muscle group it needs that extra time to recover thats why its done before the 2 rest days.
As for stomach this could be added to the end of any workout but I would suggest not after legs. You could also train your stomach as a warm up before the proper training.

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0