Warrior

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given):
Thanks (Received):
Likes (Given):
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handinpants View Post
please go through and research the entire website (especially the stickies), before you go ahead and do your first cycle. it amazes me how many people start doing aas before doing research. i did sooo much reading and research before i concluded that i wanted to do a cycle. i never really had to ask any questions on boards, All the information is already there.

-No, insulin syringes will not work for most testosterone esters. 25g 1inch 3ml syringes will work for most im injections.

-Not a bodybuilder and only want to gain 5 pounds of muscle? you can easily do that in a couple of months without the aid of aas.

Research, research, research
I am not new to the gym. You assume because my goal is is not as large as most doing steroids that i dont lift 5-6 days a week?... and only a fool would think that he could obtain all the knowledge necessary with out asking questions(why did you go to school you could have just bought an encyclopedia)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0