Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 07:02 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Default My routine

Hey Bros, I get a lot of mixed signals from diffrent people in the gym, but what I want to know is what kind of routine would work the best to pack on big quality muscle. My routine right now is,I always start with incline because I lack a little in my upper chest and I want to be strong on the incline so I can get the most out of it.

Mon-chest
Incline DB
Incline BB
Incline flys
Flat DB
Cable Cross over with cables at the top and the bottom
Weighted dips with 45lbs plates 1 and 2.

Tues--arms
Preacher curls 4 sets 6x10
easy bar reverse curls 4sets 6x10
Db hammer curls 4 sets 6x10
isolated DB curls 3 sets 6x10
skull crushers, nose breakers 4 sets 6x10
one arm DB extensions 3 sets 6x10
V bar push downs(cable) 3 sets 6x10
Rope push downs(cable) 3 sets 6x10
Dips 3 sets 6x10

Wed Legs
Front squats 3 sets 6x10 as heavy as I can do last set
Hack squats 3 sets 6x10
leg press 3 sets 6x10
lunges with 70 and 80 lbs DBs in each hand
leg extensions 3 sets 6x10
leg curls 3 sets 6x10

Thurs-Back
Pull ups for a 2 set warm up
Wide grip Pulldowns to chin as heavy as I can do 4 sets 6x10
one arm pulldowns sets 6x10
seated machine rows 3 sets 6x10
DB rows with 120lbs DB 3 sets 6x10
Dead lifts 3 sets 6x10

Fri shoulders
Military press 3 sets 6x10
DB arnold press 3 sets 6x10
DB lateral raises 3 sets 6x10
DB flys 3 sets 6x10
Bent over DB flys for rear delts
Pec deck machine for rear delts
Cable flys for rear delts

I have been in the gym religiously fo almost 1.5 years, consistently no injuries, no breaks except for my 2 day weekends. Have done 2 cycles and fixing to start my 3rd. I know this is a marathon and it dont happen over night. I just feel like I should be in a diffrent spot (bigger) givin the consideration of how hard I work and effort I put in to it. My diet consists of 4 to 6 meals a day with one to two protien shacks. (Ultimate nutrition mass gainer) 70 grams of protien per shack and 700 cal. If there is any advice it will be well noted. CC I,m sure that you can help cause you got answers to everything....LOL
Old 02-24-2011, 07:55 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 48
Thanks (Received): 414
Likes (Given): 247
Likes (Received): 884

Way too much bro!
Keep it simple!

Start off with something like this 3 Day Split Full Body Routine: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f69/new...ull-body-1637/
Alternate between Squats and deadlifts each session, So squats on monday, deads on wednesday, squats on friday and so on. Its an excellent routine and you will grow!

When you start your cycle I suggest you try something like this: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f69/eig...1-day-off-594/
On day 1 just swap the flat and incline presses around if you want to concentrate on inclines.

Alternatively, There is this one which is also extremely productive: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f70/vin...rkout-gvt-556/
This one is absolutely brutal!!! It works!!!

The reason you are growing as you think you should be is quite simpley because your doing too much. Try the above suggested routines and you will grow, They are all explained in detail so you will understand exactly how and what to do, If you do have any queries juswt pm me or write them in this post.
CC

Disclaimer: Hypermuscles.com does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment and research purposes only.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:51 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bro, Thats kinda what I thought you was going to say and I will do exactly that. Thanks for the info and I will let you know how it all works out. I should start the cycle mid march so I will give it a couple months like maybe mid june, july then let you know the out come. Sure its going to be alot of fun. Thanks Bro.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:09 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Received): 1

less has always been better for me.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:15 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah thats kinda weird how that works out. I always thought the more you did the better, but it seems like thats not the case. I will start the 3 day full body routine Monday the go to the 8 day training cycle after a month. Hope it works for me.....
Old 02-25-2011, 05:56 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 171
Thanks (Received): 177
Likes (Given): 374
Likes (Received): 456

Growth happens during rest while the muscles recover,eat foods rich in protein as it helps build the muscles and do not forget Carbohydrates and healthy fats are also necessary to be part of your diet they both contribut to the growth and recovery of your muscles. Sleeping is also very vital because it is the period when the metabolic rate slows - a perfect state for muscle repair and growth.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:36 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Talking Juice23 log

Did legs today. Blasted them. Started with leg extensions 2 warm sets 1 work set to failure. Then Hack squat 2 warm 1 work till failure(4 plates on each side) Then Leg press 1 warm 1 work set to failure(16 plates) Then stiff legs 1 warm 1 work(315) Leg curls 1 warm 1 work with (140) Then 3 sets of seated calve raises (super set with 3 plates with 30 sec. rest in middle of sets.

Mind you I am only 185lbs right now so I think That was pretty heavy for me.

FUCKING LEGS ARE WOBBLEY. Cant wait till my package comes in. Who knows how heavey I will be able to go.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by gym66 View Post
less has always been better for me.
hell yeah man, i tried the 4 day splits i tried the 5 day, but no matter what a 3 day split rules supreme and i will continue using this.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:25 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Given): 1
Likes (Received): 1

i've been able to move up from bantamweight to middleweight over the last 2 years by switching from high volume to an H.I.T. style and pretty much copy Mark Dugdale's training......also i'm in and out of the gym quick enough that i can still have a life.....offseason is m/w/f (push, legs, pull) and then precontest i add the 4 training session......
Old 03-12-2011, 12:05 PM

Post Thanks / Like

Well got my stuff in. for those who dont know, Im doing gp 270, equidex 200, and 50mg dbol.

540ml of gp 270 a week
400ml of equidex 200 a week
50mg dbol a day

But should I take the dbol only on training days or 7 days a week. I have previously done it only on training days, right before the gym. Now I will be taking it 25mg in the morning and 25mg before the gym.

Stats are 190 5'9" I will keep everyone posted to let you know how this works for me. Got the weekend off and Start back on Chest and Biceps monday, and take my second "pin"