Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Training > Workout Logs

Workout Logs Log your workout and get better results.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 10:05 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

know what you mean i didnt want to come off first cycle at first was only going to be 10wks ended up doing till 16wks
you could taper off
and keep updated as when come off
i seem to be quite ok lagging for few weeks but soon went and didnt feel like lost much gains and all done for pct was novla everyday for 30 days starting week after come off think was 20mg tablets
Old 09-05-2013, 06:52 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 67
Thanks (Received): 287
Likes (Given): 377
Likes (Received): 746

I'm intending to carry on the log whether I do pct or carry on with a small dose of trt. There doesn't seem to be a lot of that sort of info about. As ever i'll tell it as it is.

Tbh I'm not really a lot bigger than when I started. It was mainly fat loss without muscle loss that I was after, so I'm just likely to gain fat again rather than lose loads of muscle but we'll see.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:35 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from a week in the sun and raring to go again. I've decided to go on a low dose TRT regime for a while. Today's jab was 100mg of test E and that'll be twice a week for a total of 200mg. I'll see how that goes and will possibly aim to get down to 150mg per week. No idea how I'll feel at that level, so it's another case of try it and see time again.

Pinning an average of 450mg per week over the last 11 or 12 weeks was the best thing I've done in a long time, but I know I can't do that forever. In a way, being an elderly citizen I haven't got a lot of natural testosterone to bugger up, but I don't want to send my blood pressure through the roof and clog my arteries with bad stuff, so it's got to be low dose for a few months. I'll be having my blood checked soon, so will make any final decision based on the results. Luckily, my blood make up is pretty good for my age to start with. I'd like to keep it that way as much as poss, but will accept some decline.

I'm going to post a summary of my 12 week Test E cycle as soon as I get a chance to do it properly, so won't drag on about it right now.

Today's workout - the first of my new 12 week training cycle - was legs and biceps . . .

Legs

Calf Raises (on a leverage gym)
2 sets x 30 reps
I hate doing these and that's why I've got pathetic calves!

Barbell Squats
4 sets x 10, 8, 6 and 2 reps

Leg extensions
4 sets of 8 reps

Hamstring Curls
4 sets x 8 reps

Biceps

Hammer Curls
4 sets x 8 reps

Dumbbell Curls
4 sets x 8 reps

There will be a bit more emphasis on putting on size, as opposed to fat loss on this cycle. That's not to say that I intend putting a load of blubber back on, just that I won't be targetting all my training towards fat loss. I lost 3 inches off my waist in the last 12 weeks and a total of 5 inches in the last 2 years. I think that proves that taking steroids has helped in that respect. Though whether it was the 12 weeks of Test E or the 50 days of 50mg Anavar that did the trick I don't really know . . . I'm sure that being able to run again, due to not having painful hips has helped, as has keeping the diet reasonably strict.

Just in case I had an estro rebound I took some Nolva and in case of brewer's droop took some Taldenaxyl 20 away with me. Both from Kalpa.

They're both great, but I do wish they didn't look identical! They somehow got mixed up and for a few days I didn't know if I was going to wake up with a hard on or a pair of tits!!!

ps I've ordered loads of goodies from Huge Tom at Gbnstore. The first package arrived at least 10 days early and in fact, only took a few days to arrive. The second is due in October and I've every reason to expect that any day soon, the way things go. Thanks Huge Tom. Keep up the excellent work.

Last edited by stillgoingstron; 09-16-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:41 PM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

What goodies have you ordered out of intrest
Old 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Hi mate, some Anavar, the bulk lot of 10 x test e, some nandroxyl (in reserve in case my joints play up again and to see if it works like it's supposed to do), arimidex and taldenaxyl. Apart from the test E, the other stuff will just sit there for a few months - tempting me probably.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:31 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5

Still going strong i always have joint and wrist pain. I am going to try some HGH to cure that.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

If only I could afford it, mate! Certainly sounds like the stuff to be on. Be good to hear how you get on with it?
Old 09-19-2013, 06:37 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Thursday 19th September

Chest and Triceps

Flat Bench Dumbbell Presses
4 sets x 8 reps

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
4 sets x 8 reps

Triceps Pressdowns with Bar
3 sets x 15 reps

Triceps Pressdowns with Rope
2 sets x 12 reps
Did this to finish off my triceps

Wasn't the intense workout I was planning but I've been working extra again and the work is hard graft. Should have done this workout yesterday as it happens, so didn't want to leave it another day.

I'm pinning 200mg per week for a while to see what happens. So far, no probs. Haven't got fat, haven't lost any strength as such or size. Will be looking to reduce to 175mg if I can.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:50 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 7
Thanks (Received): 2
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 5

I love pinning test 500mg the least. Under that i dont feel it to much. I never ween off my juice, unless i absolutely had no pct then i would.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:32 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like

cena i think hes looking to cruise till next cycle not taper off