Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > [- MY BODY-BUILDING -] > Diet and Nutrition

Diet and Nutrition Discuss your diet here and modify it if needed.

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2015, 03:57 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 135
Thanks (Received): 28
Likes (Given): 367
Likes (Received): 73
Default Egg Whites International

Has anyone tried these egg whites? They are easily mixed into drinks, they do not have the consistency of egg whites, but when cooked, make the fluffiest egg whites I’ve ever seen. You can follow the link to bodybuilding.com where supplements are fairly cheap and delivery is fast, at least in the U.S.

For these reasons they are a great choice for protein needs:
  1. These are not raw egg whites
  2. They are low heat pasteurized to remove bacteria
  3. Are filtered to remove the slimy texture that makes them unattractive for smoothies. It is more like milk than anything.
  4. They make a fluffy omelet
  5. They are free of lactose, gluten, fat, cholesterol.
  6. They come from natural fed chickens.
  7. They are more bio-available than protein powders.

According to the website, a cup of the egg whites are equal to the protein of 10 egg white omelet!

Egg Whites International 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites at Bodybuilding.com: Lowest Prices for 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites
Attached Thumbnails
image_27350_original_x_450_white.jpg  

"A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind," Yoda.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-06-2015, 05:34 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 54
Thanks (Received): 45
Likes (Given): 266
Likes (Received): 111

hahaha! Dude, don't take this personal. Just busting ur balls like I do all my boys, but why do I feel like u eat like a vag? hahaha!
Old 08-06-2015, 07:44 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
hahaha! Dude, don't take this personal. Just busting ur balls like I do all my boys, but why do I feel like u eat like a vag? hahaha!
I can't be sure if I'm offended, because I'm not sure what you mean. I eat the typical fitness food, no straying too far from the norm. Lean meats, chicken, staying away from processed foods whenever possible. If most bodybuilders eat like "a vag," then sure, I do. I eat fruits and veggies, 42 oz of veggies per week to be exact. I eat food that is good for health.

I guess you mean eating farm raised chicken, grass fed beef, organic. Yes, and for very good reason. Not only does it taste a million times better, all the things we want for general wellness, these foods don't destroy them. They are not pumped with hormones, etc.

So, You don't eat egg whites? These particular egg whites are a bodybuilder's dream protein. . Here is why: (and I am not a rep for them, just know they provide a solid product.)

They are Lactose free, Gluten Free, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Non GMO? All natural fed chickens. They are 100 percent egg white.

The egg whites contain complete protein, with entire essential Amino acid profile, something that whey doesn't do well enough. They are 100 percent Bio-Available, and support muscle for up to 4 to 5 hours.

One serving provides a 30 percent boost of protein per shake.

For those trying to get large amount of protein, but do it with driving up other micros like fat. Or are on cycle and need to keep sodium and cholesterol levels down, it's a abosolute great product.

Some may not care about the type of foods they eat, but I've read enough about the U.S. Food safety process to know it matters. Organic foods are better.

But the true point is, whey is a decent protein, but there are better options. These egg whites make that option way more versatile.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-06-2015 at 07:48 AM.
Old 08-06-2015, 08:30 AM
HM News Poster

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 140
Thanks (Received): 172
Likes (Given): 841
Likes (Received): 539

food better than any suppliments
food better than any drug
food is the key
Old 08-06-2015, 09:08 AM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyebs View Post
food better than any suppliments
food better than any drug
food is the key

Food is the key. Technically, this isn't a suppliment, it's a food. Egg whites are natures perfect bodybuilding food. These egg whites just happen to be much better than others. I was a sceptic at first, but I ordered it, and it isn't a powdered egg white, it's the real deal. It's just filtered in a way that makes it, when uncooked, just like milk.

In fact, you can add chocolate, and it's like chocolate milk. I couldn't believe how amazing this product was.

I eat a lot of whole eggs now, but I've used this many times, and realized it was the perfect bulk cycle protein.

I just can't eat the equivalent in chicken and lean beef, I need to have another major source of protein. My research has led me to this being a good one.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-06-2015, 03:16 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Vag, being a vagina! hahaha! "42 Oz of veggies per week" "They are Lactose free, Gluten Free, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Non GMO" Well shit I hope so, they r eggs. lol! U want to know how to make eggs fluffy splash of milk, go ahead and use lactose free milk if u want. Between these eggs whites and that "protein" bread u posted... sounds like someone is running one hell of a scam. U know egg yolks are good fat too as long as u don't go overkill? Idk man... don't know ur diet, but think u can get the same affect from shopping at a Whole Foods or Trader Joes. What happened to Steak and Eggs? Now it is egg whites, protein bread, and "42 Oz of veggies a day." Like I said man, no offense. Just busting ur chops. But this post was precious. Hahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
I can't be sure if I'm offended, because I'm not sure what you mean. I eat the typical fitness food, no straying too far from the norm. Lean meats, chicken, staying away from processed foods whenever possible. If most bodybuilders eat like "a vag," then sure, I do. I eat fruits and veggies, 42 oz of veggies per week to be exact. I eat food that is good for health.

I guess you mean eating farm raised chicken, grass fed beef, organic. Yes, and for very good reason. Not only does it taste a million times better, all the things we want for general wellness, these foods don't destroy them. They are not pumped with hormones, etc.

So, You don't eat egg whites? These particular egg whites are a bodybuilder's dream protein. . Here is why: (and I am not a rep for them, just know they provide a solid product.)

They are Lactose free, Gluten Free, Fat Free, Cholesterol Free, Non GMO? All natural fed chickens. They are 100 percent egg white.

The egg whites contain complete protein, with entire essential Amino acid profile, something that whey doesn't do well enough. They are 100 percent Bio-Available, and support muscle for up to 4 to 5 hours.

One serving provides a 30 percent boost of protein per shake.

For those trying to get large amount of protein, but do it with driving up other micros like fat. Or are on cycle and need to keep sodium and cholesterol levels down, it's a abosolute great product.

Some may not care about the type of foods they eat, but I've read enough about the U.S. Food safety process to know it matters. Organic foods are better.

But the true point is, whey is a decent protein, but there are better options. These egg whites make that option way more versatile.
P.S. - I used to raise livestock and knew plenty of farmers. Be careful when buying organic in the U.S. half the time it is just a sticker.

Last edited by tj805; 08-06-2015 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:03 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

That was 42 oz of veggies a week, and that's not a lot. You have to have a balance on your food, veggies carry with them some important vitamins and minerals for general wellness. I take it your not much into kinesiology. That is too bad, it could save you for some horrible diseases down the road.

If your getting protein only from steak, eggs, etc, that's a whole lot of food.

You don't like P28, that bread has whey protein in it. It's not health food, it's high protein food. Take the P28 spread, bam, 48-75 grams of protein, one sand which. It's more about getting a high protein diet without shoving tons of shakes or red meat down my throat.

For those who can't eat tons of food, it's much better than mass gainers, which are loaded with empty carbs.

And back to the eggs, not all eggs have those characteristics. Egg beater egg whites have no cholesterol, etc, but try buying 2 gallons of them and see what the cost per protein ratio is. These are sold at bodybuilder.com because bodybuilders have been known to eat quite a few egg whites.

Steak is one of my favorite foods, but eating red meat all the time, too much sat fat. Chicken, or egg whites, they are the mainstay of any good fitness diet. Eggs have some good fats, but they carry some bad ones too. And frabkly, I don't want to eat 12 eggs a day. I'll drink them, and with Egg Whites, I just pump them into anything I'm drinking.

As for grass fed, yea, it can be be a scam, but you'll know when you're eating some grass fed beef, it's delicious.

If living without the many dietary induced diseases for my life means I eat like a women, then so be it. They live longer anyways. The added benefit is some cheap, but impactful protein source. Without having to purchase 12 dozen eggs a week.

Jedi in Training

Last edited by new-Jedi; 08-06-2015 at 04:08 PM.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:06 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Kinesiology is the study of human movement, not diet and nutrition.
Old 08-06-2015, 04:13 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj805 View Post
Kinesiology is the study of human movement, not diet and nutrition.
Not only movements, it's the whole shebang. Kinesiology is the study of physiological, mechanical, and psychological mechanisms. How the body uses food is a large part of it. It's basically a opening to being in the fitness industry, because that's where the majority of majors end up.

Jedi in Training
Old 08-06-2015, 04:18 PM
VET

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be sure to let our college and the ISSA know they r doing it all wrong then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-Jedi View Post
Not only movements, it's the whole shebang. Kinesiology is the study of physiological, mechanical, and psychological mechanisms. How the body uses food is a large part of it. It's basically a opening to being in the fitness industry, because that's where the majority of majors end up.

Tags
cycle food, diet, egg whites, nutrition, protein