Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum

Go Back   Steroids Source Talk | Anabolic Steroid Forum > Your Muscle Shop > GbnStore.NET

GbnStore.NET

Steroids Sale. Buy Steroids Online Dragon Pharma Steroids Steroids for Sale Online Steroids Sources Reviews Steroids Sources Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 03:26 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Thumbs up GbnStore is the best

Today my brother showed me discreet package which came to our home. After I opened it I understood where it came from. In 10 days I got my order with GP products and I am more than happy. Will start my cycle in a few days and I want to show my appreciation to GBN team, especially to its customer support.
Great guys and great service.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:43 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 477
Thanks (Received): 198
Likes (Given): 705
Likes (Received): 606
Smile

Thank you guys, we are doing our best here and such words are like balsam for us

Old 11-20-2009, 04:05 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge Tom View Post
Thank you guys, we are doing our best here and such words are like balsam for us
just got the last of my gear yesterday, went in gp website to verify my isn numbers and all orals were authentic they said, but it told me my inj were not authentic. the numbers on the bottles were exactly the same isn numbers, ive already did my first inj, planning on starting orals tomorrow morning before workout. im alittle worried about it what do u guys think????
Old 11-20-2009, 10:15 AM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
just got the last of my gear yesterday, went in gp website to verify my isn numbers and all orals were authentic they said, but it told me my inj were not authentic. the numbers on the bottles were exactly the same isn numbers, ive already did my first inj, planning on starting orals tomorrow morning before workout. im alittle worried about it what do u guys think????
This is not something new for us. In our experience when we worked with Axiolabs such events occurred more often. Due to some unexplained facts sometimes manufacturers do not update their site with ISN numbers in timely manner. In such cases you need to contact them directly and remind them

Old 11-20-2009, 12:06 PM

Post Thanks / Like

thanx for the info, feel a little better about it, didnt really think they were fake, tasted legit, but needed to clarify. Ill get in touch with gp abut my issue and let you guys know what happens, headn to the gym, gonna get rippd thanx for the reply
Old 11-23-2009, 11:22 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Likes (Given): 8
Likes (Received): 2

I just got my order: https://www.hypermuscles.com/f65/pla...order-gbn-283/ and I can confirm that GBN is the best!
Old 08-05-2010, 03:19 AM

Post Thanks / Like
Default GBNstore is legit

Been buying from these guys for a few months now and i've recommended them to two of my buddies who have recently both purchased from gbn and all the gear came as ordered and on time. Abt 11-16 days US. Order from these guys... you'll be sure to see great results with the quality products offered and you'll have a couple extra bucks in ur pocket cause they are reasonably priced.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:27 AM

Post Thanks / Like

Does their website seem slow for anyone else ?
I tried to place an order yesterday , got most of the things I wanted into the cart and then the page just keeps loading but doesn't go anywhere.. It only seems to slow down as soon as you use the search function..
I thought I'd try again today and the same thing.. About every 1 in 10 attempts takes me to the page I want to go but the rest of the time the page takes forever to load.. I've spent the last hour not getting anywhere and have given up for now thinking it must be a server problem on their side..

Also , Are Roids-Shop.Net run by the same people.. ?

Im still planning to place an order..

Last edited by jock; 08-25-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 05:13 PM
SiteRep

Post Thanks / Like

hey bro, welcome to gbn! We did some updates on site which explains delay. Please try now and let me know, though it works great for me.
What products are you intersted in?

Old 08-27-2010, 08:55 PM

Post Thanks / Like
Likes (Received): 1

I'm still waiting on a reply email and a response from the PM I sent Huge Tom. GBNstore.net seems legit, and has good feedback. However, after ordering Nolvadex for my cycle of gear I already have, and to verfiy this is a realiable source, I'm fairly disappointed. Not only did the Nolva come in a package that had no ISN or Gen-Pharm label, the pills look like nothing I have ever seen. Then when I submitted a ticket to inquire about this, all the response I got was, "Check Gen Pharm's website, we are approved". That's great, I did that before I ordered, but that does nothing to solve my problem. So I sent an email back in response to that response. Nothing. Then I submitted another ticket. After I did this, I was told very sternly not to submit multiple tickets, then told "We are approved by Gen Pharm". Gear was either fake or wrong. I'm trying to verify, and customer service has been less than impressive. So tread lightly and cautiously. If this problem gets corrected, I will be the first to say it's been taken care of.